Pilates Buddy

LeeElizabeth

Registered
Hello Everyone,

My name is Lee. I am a 26 year old girl form California and I moved to BA 7 months ago. I graduated from college about 2 1/2 years ago and since have been enjoying continuing my education through reading, writing and exploring new places!

I live with my boyfriend and I work full-time for an institute as an English teacher and give private classes as well. I have really been enjoying my time in Argentina and I plan on staying for another 6 months before heading off to my next adventure. I have made a nice group of friends here, but I am always interested in making new ones! Recently, I have been looking into taking Pilates classes close to my neighborhood in Palermo. The prices are quite reasonable considering that these classes use the machines. Anyhow, I thought it would be a nice idea to create an account and give a little information about myself in the hopes that maybe I could make some nice friends or perhaps, find a Pilates buddy :)

I'm also interested in finding a new Spanish teacher or participating in a Spanish exchange if possible. I am a very good cook and I would be happy to work out an exchange where in I do some cooking and I learn some Spanish!

Please write to me if you feel inclined :)

Best,

Lee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Expat Life 6
S Expat Life 0
R Newcomers Forum 5
S Expat Life 6
B Expat Life 1
Back