Pissing off the wrong person in BS AS

cbphoto said:
Maybe Steveinbsas has a certain sadomasicism? In another thread he exclaimed that he would vote for Michelle Bachman for president..

Well, I know I'm not a sadist as I don't want to inflict pain on others...and that's why I didn't vote for Obama.

I know I'm not a masochist, either.

That's why I don't live in the USA. It's too painful for me.

PS: I never exclaimed that I'd vote for Michelle Bachman:

If you want to quote me at least quote me.

steveinbsas said:
As a Libertarian, I would be very happy to have Michelle Bachmann as the next President of the United States.

By the way, do you know what masicism is?

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=masicism

Is that what you wanted to imply about me?

There is nothing to worry about, but really nothing. Argentinen are not so oganized even they would like to be bad with you. That guy was a spoiled baby. Take it easy, enjoy your life in Buenos Aires. Anyway, if you prefer to do some inmigration documentation PM and I will send inf about a lwayer who is a honest one, and does not over charged, Believe it or not! hahaha

Until you threaten the wrong person and end up with your head in an ice chest and your balls in your mouth.

Elpanada said:
I think that threats are a great thing in general

Or you have a gun rammed in your ear.
Who's threatening then?

cbonanni said:
It is obvious that Nikad has been in Argentina for a while. He has learned to "Talk out his A..." To refer to "Italian roots" just goes to show bigotry. I believe it has to do with education , and upbringing , more than an ethnic identity. Again , a simple thread has degraded into something less than originally intended.

Ack, didn´t mean to offend anybody cbonanni! I have Italian roots myself ;) I meant that Argentine talk out of their a** fairly often. I actually find many common cultural traits with Italian, but of course my observation is very generic and based on the most obvious stereotypes ( which I do not believe in, but come handy sometimes to illustrate certain behaviors ) For example, Argentine are loud, gesticulate a lot, are proud, very emotional, etc,and so are Italian. I believe some reactions, such as the one the OP comments, are based on too much emotion that gets to people to say whatever to defend their pride or reputation. Btw, I am local :)

Back