Places to see/day trips in or from BA

elcolo

Registered
Hi,

I have a friend coming into BA in a couple days, she's only here in Argentina for about 5 days and on a limited budget. Anyone have any recommendations on things that are a must see? Obviously due to time constraints, trips to Iguazu and the like are probably off limits, but some good day trips might be a nice idea. Anyone have any recommendations. I've been living in BA for the past couple years but I'm useless when it comes to this kind of thing.

Thanks

my son came over last year and he had little time so we did Tigre,La Boca,Central BA,then we went to San Pedro and the surrounding areas,very nice all told,good luck

i concur on the tigre and la boca, great day trips. i have also heard that colonia in uruguay is a great day trip. suerte!

Thanks so far guys, yeah la boca is planned. I haven't even been to tigre yet so that could be a good idea. Colonia is quite nice for a day trip alright, although I think good weather is a must. The weather has been improving a lot though.

Tandil, Chascomús and Rosario are nice places to visit if you want a bit of countryside and peace.

Back