Play Polo in BA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FerN

Registered
Hi everyone there!
Let me introduce myself, Im Fernando (polo player from BA, love tango and used to travel a lot), a friend of mine talked me about this community which seems to be very interesting!

I run a polo school. You can take polo lessons even with no idea of horseback riding, in the first day you will be playing a match, guarantee!

The club is very cool, close to the international airport, just 30 minutes away from the obelisk.

If you are looking to get involve with this awesome sport, come and try... you will learn, improve your polo, meet friendly people and... have great fun! :)

Prices are very affordable, transport included.

You have the links with more info in the next post.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Fernando

[email protected]

Hey guys!
We are organizing a polo lessons day for this Saturday July 24th. Meeting point 11 AM in San Telmo.

Hope to see you there!

FerN said:
Hi everyone there!
Let me introduce myself, Im Fernando (polo player from BA, love tango and used to travel a lot), a friend of mine talked me about this community which seems to be very interesting!

I run a polo school. You can take polo lessons even with no idea of horseback riding, in the first day you will be playing a match, guarantee!

The club is very cool, close to the international airport, just 30 minutes away from the obelisk.

If you are looking to get involve with this awesome sport, come and try... you will learn, improve your polo, meet friendly people and... have great fun! :)

Prices are very affordable, transport included.

You have the links with more info in the next post.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Fernando

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back