Plaza Barrancas de Belgrano

TravisJames

Registered
I have an apartment lined up in this area and I was wondering if anybody lived near here or had any experiences in this part of Belgrano they would like to share? And is it too far away from the action?

Its nice, I think. You're only 15 minutes away from down town on the train. You have a ton good food options from china town. Someone who lives out that way could probably give you a better answer

what's the address or at least street?

Super easy commuting from there to everywhere via buses or train or subway (cabildo) which is a 10 minute walk on juramento.

Nice area although not as many bars or young people as Palermo area if that is an issue for you.

Strategic location, which includes a lot of traffic at rush hours!

Thanks for the info. It's at the intersection of Virrey del Pino and Av. Luis Maria Campos.

And yes, bars and young folks are some of my primary concerns, haha. I wanted to get a place in Palermo, but my Argentine friends live in this area of Belgrano and they helped set this up. I figured I would give it a shot, meanwhile looking for something closer to downtown as a back up.

Also, do available apartments and rooms for rent become drastically more sparse as September and October roll around? I've heard this is the height of the tourist season.

TravisJames said:
I was wondering if anybody lived near here or had any experiences in this part of Belgrano they would like to share?

That's where I grew up and lived almost my entire life. Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know. It's hard for me to tell you about my experiences as they are so many.

TravisJames said:
And is it too far away from the action?

That depends on what's your idea of action. In general terms, Belgrano is a pretty hectic place. Combine it with neighboring Palermo and you'll get all the action you want and more.

Back