Please Help

khairyexpat

Registered
Sorry to ask such a ridiculous question, ... but totally frustrated could cry.

How do I sign in to my yahoo.com account using WindowsExplorer (that I haven`t used for ages)

There is no place to enter my email address (account ID).
The page is totally blank except for the button that says "Next"

I have to change from FireFoxExplorer to WindowsExplorer because a PDF document is totally messed up in FireFox.

I don't have a Yahoo account but I just googled Yahoo and see a sign that says ingresar, I hit that and there is a blinking cursor in a box. I imagine you just put your email address in there and then a box will appear for you to put your password in. If you have forgotten your password, there should be a place to click on to reset password and you should get an email with a code to reset your password.

Txs, Macanudo.
You are right, there should be a blinking cursor. But it is not.
I can not type my email address before I click "Ingresar" / "Next"

It is not that I forgotten my password.
There is no field or a place to enter my email address.
I routinely use FireFox for my email.

I'm guessing it is a BROWSER issue.
ALL BROWSERS on my notebook have too many problems.
One day I will try to use GoogleChrome. (May be it will solve these issues)

I signed into my email with FireFox. and download the PDF.
Then I directly(without signing into my email) ... opened the downloaded PDF with WindowsExplorer.
The PDF looks OK now in WindowsExplorer.

I should be able to enter my email on that line before clicking next, .. but no .... can`t type anything ... dead.
image.jpg

When you go to yahoo.com you should see a ingresar box in the upper right corner. Click on that. If you don't see an ingresar box then you probably do have a problem. Have you tried clicking on Next? I'm on my way out now, I'll be back in a few hours. Good luck.

Thanks @Macanudo for all your help.
Have you tried clicking on the trouble signing in tab?
Yes I tried (among many other things) and I get
"Yahoo funciona mejor con las versiones más recientes de los navegadores. Estás usando un navegador desactualizado o no compatible, por lo que es posible que algunas funciones de Yahoo no funcionen correctamente. Actualiza la versión de tu navegador ahora. Más información"

I did use FireFox to email, send, receive and download PDF documents (but not read them).
Then Windows ie to read these documents (but could not login to email them).

Appreciate your time.

If you downloaded the pdf file but are not able to open it or read it, chances are that you need to install Acrobat reader on your computer to be able to open it and read it and or print it https://get.adobe.com/reader/

Hope this helps

If you downloaded the pdf file but are not able to open it or read it, chances are that you need to install Acrobat reader on your computer to be able to open it and read it and or print it https://get.adobe.com/reader/

Hope this helps
You are absolutely right, Thank you.
I tried to download adobe reader, ..... but there is none .... seems they don`t support Windows Vista anymore.
(some fine day!!!! .. I`ll get rid of Vista once and for all .. before doing anything else ... procrastinated enough .. it is time )

For the time being, I did (get by) using the 2 browsers.

You always amaze me with your vast wide spectrum, multi faceted true knowledge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much Appreciated.

You can download an older version of Acrobat reader here.

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/

Back