Poker Night?

Dudes, I think I get out at 1030 pm on Wed and start again at 7am on Thursday. Nobody can do Monday or Tuesday or Sunday?

Can only do Wednesday! Cmon JoeBlow, call outta work! Poker is more important! Who is going to make fun of the Rolling Stones if you're not present?

Magis said:
Can only do Wednesday! Cmon JoeBlow, call outta work! Poker is more important! Who is going to make fun of the Rolling Stones if you're not present?

I would be honored to talk virtual shit about the Stones via Skype or text message.

How many people we got in on the Wednesday game?
Im looking for the game with the most people.
Can we keep the buy-in to AT LEAST 40?
Lookin forward!
D

No problem! I prefer that. 15 min blinds, 50 peso buyin, 25 rebuy... or 40/20 we'll figure it out as time nears...

Game is on tomorrow (Wednesday) night, 9pm in Recoleta

Have 6 players so far!

If you are new and want to play, respond here or send me a PM.

No Limit Tournament Texss Hold'Em 50 Peso Buyin

+ Lots of wine & brownies with dulce de leche!

8 players = BUENO!!!

+ if you are all hungry for food food we can get aweseome empanadas delivered from El SanJuanino, located about 3 blocks away..

"They have: Carne suave, gran sanjuanina (carne picante),
jamón y queso, choclo, pollo, verdura, mozzarella, tomate y albahaca, roquefort"

Magis said:
8 players = BUENO!!!

+ if you are all hungry for food food we can get aweseome empanadas delivered from El SanJuanino, located about 3 blocks away..

"They have: Carne suave, gran sanjuanina (carne picante),
jamón y queso, choclo, pollo, verdura, mozzarella, tomate y albahaca, roquefort"

CHECK!
I will be bringing a bottle of wine and all my chips and cards again if we decide we want to use those.

See ya then!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Expat Life 0
J Expat Life 0
tez Expat Events 8
C Expat Events 1
E Expat Events 44
Back