Police Rebelion Provincia de Bs.As.

RedP . You are entitled to you Opinions, here all opinions are respected

Very fortunate comparison indeed ?. Octavian and the Roman Republic...! Who may disagree? .. Cleopatra was cute , shame on the serpent, damaged her figure..!

Alberto accepted the job , to run for President , on her skirt tails..! LOL

You Believe Alberto.:
  1. Pays no attention to CFK Orders
  2. Submits as a Puppet
  3. Committed to accept CFK Commands from day One

Un Golpe Blando en Proceso Coup d'Etat.. Now at Obelisco..! Duhalde was correct?

Last edited:
I thought this was an interesting background piece from La Nacion Carlos Pagni te anticipa su columna de opinión: "El motín de los pitufos"

Long url so I have condensed it to this: https://tinyurl.com/y5xqzlyy

NB: we have a subscription to La Nacion so I am not certain others might not have paywall problems with this article. Give it a try anyway.

Great , Very Extensive review of the Police Strike.. Was able to read it..!

I thought this was an interesting background piece from La Nacion Carlos Pagni te anticipa su columna de opinión: "El motín de los pitufos"

Long url so I have condensed it to this: https://tinyurl.com/y5xqzlyy

NB: we have a subscription to La Nacion so I am not certain others might not have paywall problems with this article. Give it a try anyway.

This piece is typical of Op-Ed in Argentina, on both sides. It's written in ridiculously flowery language, taking an entire long paragraph to say what could have been expressed in one simple sentence with words of one or two syllables. And it goes on, and on, and on, and on.

Beyond that, it's Op-Ed. This is La Nacion, so everything is the Peronists' fault. If it had been written for Pagina12, it would have been just as long-winded and pretentious, but blamed everything on the Macristas. Welcome to Argentina. Yay.

The author does have one entirely valid central point. Scioli expanded the Bonaerenses massively, without making any provision for actually paying them. And that's the one useful take-away from this article. One sentence, distilled from eight screensful of text. Welcome to Argentina.

Back