Policy Options to Relieve Dollar Shortage

Xeneizes said:
Argentineans and expats have been so affected by this government's actions that they couldn't even pickup obvious sarcasm about even more ridiculous fake laws. THAT'S scary.

I completely agree with you, irs all quite dark.

On a serious note though, I find the dark undertones of public policy in this country disturbing.

They have begun linking civil liberties to tax compliance. Free to purchase currencies and travel if you are square with the tax man. Freedom to speak without recrimination only if you speak in favor of the government... Condescending views punished. The disruption of free and open commerce.

What's next? What other civil rights will they choose to disrespect next?

What about putting Cristina upside down with the rest of the crooks and getting all of her millions in dollars and next put her in jail with all associates of this corrupt power and letting the middle class alone to go on with their lives?

Ries said:
A lot of the things on your list are things the old government in Burma (Myanmar) has been doing for decades.

Burma (Myanmar) used to be one of the richest places in Asia...

Hey Joe Joker and fans: More to comply:

10. All Argentines ( except La Campora members ) and including unsuspecting foreign visitors and other residents legal or illegal, including but not limited to Bolivians, will eat a quota of beans to be determined by the Commissariat of Energy Sources, in order to achieve National Natural GAS self-sufficiency to avoid the importation of said sources.

Two more ideas to finish off my 10 point plan to present to CFK's FM next time I see him in KFC:

9) Set up checkpoints and stop all luxury cars taking driver's license and registration to run against tax records and charge with tax evasion and imprison. Also go house to house in wealthy neighborhoods taking names and numbers!

10) Call Grand Mercosur Conference and enact a treaty to share all bank account and real estate ownership information and imprison all those owning nice Uruguayan beach front property until they pay up!!!

Long Live Pesofication with a Peronic Pursuasion with Papa Joe's 10 Point Plan!

Back