Poll: 44% of Americans wants Bush back

"I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs." "I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking." "Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!" "Shut up! Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control. Here's American Gladiators. Here's 12 channels of it. Watch this and get fat and stupid. By the way, keep drinking beer, you fucking morons."

orwellian said:
"I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs." "I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking." "Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!" "Shut up! Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control. Here's American Gladiators. Here's 12 channels of it. Watch this and get fat and stupid. By the way, keep drinking beer, you fucking morons."

Are you drunk, too or naturally profane?

I thought this site had some standards...

46% of americans voted republican in 2008.

Aren't statistics fun.

steveinbsas said:
Are you drunk, too or naturally profane?

Both :)

steveinbsas said:
I thought this site had some standards...

That's actually a Bill Hicks quote, not mine. He was a brilliant American stand-up comedian, may he rest in peace. I thought it was appropriate for this thread. I hope I didn't offend you too much.

jp said:
46% of americans voted republican in 2008.

Aren't statistics fun.

Q10 If you are a Democrat, press 1. If you are a
Republican, press 2. If you are an independent
or identify with another party, press 3.
Democrat ........................................................ 39%
Republican...................................................... 34%
Independent/Other.......................................... 27%

Still doesn't get around the fact that 46% of the country voted republican a year ago. Would you expect those 46% to be overjoyed with obama?

Really, who gives a shit if 44% of people bored and lonely enough to take a telephone survey don't care much for how the president is running things?

jp said:
Still doesn't get around the fact that 46% of the country voted republican a year ago. Would you expect those 46% to be overjoyed with obama?

Really, who gives a shit if 44% of people bored and lonely enough to take a telephone survey don't care much for how the president is running things?

Hey, at least 50% didn't want Bush back :)

I bet a majority would prefer Mickey Mouse for President but entertainment lobbies never thought about it yet. Imagine the savings on political marketing, every us citizen already knows him.:)

Disney studios would certainly do better for the international image of the US than Bush studios and Mickey s ears are much more photogenic. The question is, will Minnie manage to make her way to the oval office after her boyfried declared war on Donaldland.. It will all depend on the trademark of the dress she will be wearing during the campain. She can at least count on the american dwarves community since she s less than 1m50 tall. What will be Dingo s daily menu in the White House? Medias will have a lot to talk about to make audience.

No, no. Sarah Palin would still go to rallies and say, "Really, who is this guy? We don't know who Mickey Mouse really is." Then she'd bring out old footage of him in a film where some cartoon character blew things up and she'd accuse him of "palling around with terrorists".
It doesn't matter what percentage of people want Bush back. Our country has a law that say's he can't come back. Let's all just calm down and let the President do his job and vote in our local elections thoughtfully and try to regain our place of respect in the world.
America is still a wonderful place to live and there are still many people who are intelligent and creative, healthy, active and interesting. Don't lump us all in the same stupid pile.
Christina's your president. Explain that....

Back