Poll: Which will kill more Argentines: the COV-19 Virus or the Quarantine?

Which will kill more Argentines: the Virus or the Quarantine in the next two years?

• The Corona Virus

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • The Quarantine

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • About the Same

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
And how many deaths do you think will happen with a lockdown of three months ? The united nations is predicting 100s of miillions of extra deaths due to famine due to the worst financial crisis in the history of humanity .
The food production didn’t stop.
The State can provide money or food for free.
The Medieval Age had a survival economy. Capitalism for now is suspended.

It's very paradoxical to see old people lifting up the facemask to smoke...
So we allow people to smoke , considering that there are probably 10x deaths related to this , how is this logical? Why is smoking allowed if that is killing people?

The food production didn’t stop.
The State can provide money or food for free.
The Medieval Age had a survival economy. Capitalism for now is suspended.

Is the state providing food stamps and a monthly stipend of 10,000 pesos for all unemployed people ?

Is the state providing food stamps and a monthly stipend of 10,000 pesos for all unemployed people ?
Militars are giving bags with food for free in poor areas.
Remember the scandal with Arroyo?

Where is Bajo.. what's happening in his beloved Sweden?? Way higher death rate per capita than USA... Common Bajo tell us why.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200429-061346~2.png
    Screenshot_20200429-061346~2.png
    140.9 KB · Views: 7
Can those that agree with this lockdown being extended indefinitely tell me why we weren't wearing masks all the time for flu related death prevention? Or why it's ok to accept a certain death rate because you all pretend like 1 death is too much yet had no issues with people dying before all this... Hypocrisy

Start to think about the economy and jobs, the effects will stretch far and wide. The idea that the government is going to look after you is WRONG. Argentina is NOT the USA who hold a reserve currency. Argentinas foundations are weak and it will not take much to turn things very bad aka Venezuela. Unless your like Bajo and that is your dream.

In Argentina in 2017 there were 29.797 deaths related to pnuemonia and influenza or 80 people a day approximately . What happened to these deaths now in 2020? Many doctors in the USA and Europe are talking out that all deaths that have had contact with covid 19 are now classified as covid 19 deaths even though the patient has a history of terrible health problems .

To shut down an economy for a long time based on fear will devastate us all . Argentina is feeling these effects with its currency devaluating 40% in weeks . Prices of foods have gone up to sky high levels . Most small and medium size business will shut down for good . Unemployment will reach 30 percent of the population . How is this worth it ?

Life is associated with death . In Argentina over 800 people die a day from all causes . We cannot just shut down our economy based on risks . What we can do is be intelligent and implement policies that minimise risk but protect our economy . Elderly people are 10 times more vulnerable to this disease and they should be the ones that should be limited in their movements for a while . Younger people must be allowed to work and build up herd inmunity . This is how the world has operated for millions of years . Yes there will be deaths from coronavirus but there will be much more deaths from a destroyed economy that includes malnutrition on a scale never seen in Argentina before . Not being mentioned also suicide which is a leading cause of death in the world has doubled in the last 4 weeks in many societies . People are losing hope all around the world as they see their businesses collapse and without no silver lining on the horizon .

I believe that if this lockdown goes until June 2020 most restaurants will close and never reopen , as well as hundreds of thousands of other vital small businesses that make Argentina a vibrant familiar society . This section of society the small and medium size business class will be permanately unemployable . How will they survive and will the state provide for them ?

In Argentina in 2017 there were 29.797 deaths related to pnuemonia and influenza or 80 people a day approximately . What happened to these deaths now in 2020? Many doctors in the USA and Europe are talking out that all deaths that have had contact with covid 19 are now classified as covid 19 deaths even though the patient has a history of terrible health problems .

To shut down an economy for a long time based on fear will devastate us all . Argentina is feeling these effects with its currency devaluating 40% in weeks . Prices of foods have gone up to sky high levels . Most small and medium size business will shut down for good . Unemployment will reach 30 percent of the population . How is this worth it ?

Life is associated with death . In Argentina over 800 people die a day from all causes . We cannot just shut down our economy based on risks . What we can do is be intelligent and implement policies that minimise risk but protect our economy . Elderly people are 10 times more vulnerable to this disease and they should be the ones that should be limited in their movements for a while . Younger people must be allowed to work and build up herd inmunity . This is how the world has operated for millions of years . Yes there will be deaths from coronavirus but there will be much more deaths from a destroyed economy that includes malnutrition on a scale never seen in Argentina before . Not being mentioned also suicide which is a leading cause of death in the world has doubled in the last 4 weeks in many societies . People are losing hope all around the world as they see their businesses collapse and without no silver lining on the horizon .

I believe that if this lockdown goes until June 2020 most restaurants will close and never reopen , as well as hundreds of thousands of other vital small businesses that make Argentina a vibrant familiar society . This section of society the small and medium size business class will be permanately unemployable . How will they survive and will the state provide for them ?
Easy.. Just print more pesos. Venezuela does it and look how well it works. They have no issues releasing criminals back onto the streets however they are refusing to allow citizens who are stranded overseas to come home - tell me who the crazy ones are? It's disgusting the way the Government is behaving. Next time I get the seasonal flu I will remember to run around screaming my head off about how many people are dying from the flu and how dare anyone go outside and pass it to others. I get sick every year from viruses my son brings home from school - do I go and tell the school to shutdown? If I was unhealthy and already sick its likely I would have been in hospital for a few of the bad ones I have experienced. Yet again - there was no outcry or drama about it - for some reason it was accepted as part of life and in fact beneficial for children because of the effect it has on strengthening their immune systems. We are already raising sterile weak children who have allergies to everything known to man, people are going to panic every time they have any sort of ailment. What a great place we live.

It makes sense to release the criminals because once the looting starts we need their well honed criminal experience to lead the charge.

You might get lucky and score a can of Pringles from the smoldering remains...

Back