Poll: Which will kill more Argentines: the COV-19 Virus or the Quarantine?

Which will kill more Argentines: the Virus or the Quarantine in the next two years?

• The Corona Virus

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • The Quarantine

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • About the Same

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Guys I have a great way to prevent skin cancer. Ban bikinis and all short sleeve shirts/pants (enforce face masks)- someone give me a reward?

I can also prevent obesity - ban soft drinks and junk food.
I can also prevent car crashes - ban cars
I can also prevent lung cancer - ban cigarettes

See how many lives I can save with my great ideas - how dare anyone suggest these not be implemented because my great idea is SAVING LIVES !

I also know how to reduce the transmission of flu - lock everyone in their house. See how smart I am. Why hasn't anyone thought of this before? Why hasn't Government put this much effort into stopping obesity which is one of the biggest causes of death in the world - all they would need to do is make it illegal to eat too much junk food and force people to exercise. Its no different to locking people in their homes to protect the vulnerable as they are doing now.

Guys I have a great way to prevent skin cancer. Ban bikinis and all short sleeve shirts/pants (enforce face masks)- someone give me a reward?

I can also prevent obesity - ban soft drinks and junk food.

This is not a new idea.
The ban was lifted eventually though because the court ruled that the City's Board of Health exceeded the scope of its regulatory authority.

Last edited:
This is not a new idea.
The ban was lifted eventually though because the court ruled that the City's Board of Health exceeded the scope of its regulatory authority.
Excuse me, how dare they allow more deaths from obesity. Where was the uproar??? Do they not realise the damages these drinks are doing to children's health, teeth and the inevitable heart disease from the following obesity?? Hypocrisy to the max like all Government's. The governments answer is you don't NEED to go outside so it's ok to lock everyone inside, my answer is no one NEEDS to drink soft drinks and cost the health system billions in obesity issues either. The whole thing is a joke.

1ctkgagaovw41.jpg

0jlk2g71kmw41.jpg

Most of us BAexpats knew this back in March, but we were lectured we had to listen to "the experts". LOL

You cannot quarantine a country for one year or Venezuela will be a paradise compared to the Argentina of the future . There are sensible ways of handling this as the death rate currently for under 50s is very low . To shut down a whole economy and condemn the society to a life of poverty is folly at best .
In Argentina every year 32000 people die of influenza and pneumonia have we ever shut down the economy for these deaths ?
Societies will have to live with this new disease and create the best circumstances for the majority to be also be able to live when this is all over whenever that will be .

Common sense is to Quarantine the sick.... But Government can't waste a crisis and brought the world economy to it's knees and thought it is a good idea to Quarantine everyone... covid-19 or govt-1984 is an upper respritory cold virus marketed as a global pandemic.

Too many 'experts' wanting to have their say if you ask me.

The area under the curve is the SAME, equal number of infections... one has a sharp peak on a short period the other a longer and flat span

The area under the curve is the SAME, equal number of infections... one has a sharp peak on a short period the other a longer and flat span

I've had too much wine with my dinner Rich One....please explain? In simple man terms!!

Last edited:
Back