Polo Argentine style

cuore said:
Nope. central is on dorrego street. C is on the other side.

Bring a jacket... it could get windy and sometimes cold. bring sunglasses too. you can buy food right there, i recommend the Hospital Militar stand, since it supports the volunteer women for the military hospital. If you want more info, I'm actually going next Saturday also at Sector C, just write a pm

While the jacket can be a good idea, it won't be this week. It's going to be H O T!

Eat before, but food's available.

Have fun.

Napoleon said:
While the jacket can be a good idea, it won't be this week. It's going to be H O T!

Eat before, but food's available.

Have fun.

hahahah it might, but this is my experience, always on C section: the 1st game, super hot. on the 2nd game, the 1st 4 chukkers I melt but the other 4 I get cold.

Of course it's argie style cold. If you are from Montana or Maine you'll be fine... It's just that I'm usually cold.

And water... it is absolutely necessary, specially if you seat on the Dorrego section,

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

A good day out at polo is at hurlingham, is about 50mins from retiro by train (you can also catch train at palermo). Its a country club setup, english park setting. You can also buy food, at the club, for around 20 to 30 peso you can have tea/coffee and cake.

I am not sure how much it costs to watch the polo, but you can buy tickets at the gate, or just say you are going to the cafe/restaurant and watch as you pass and pay nothing.

Back