Possible Expat Convicts Here In BsAs

nice one - i am with some Canadian frinds next week in France , should i be careful?

Ok, I give. It was me. The syrup was only half of the plan. I had put together a crack crew of men and some tough-looking women for this mission. Our first stop was Ghana, where we'd sneak aboard the Libertad, free her from her berth, and sail her out of the harbor under cover of darkness while the real crew frolicked among the locals way into the night.

Our next stop was Quebec after a round of Nova Scotia. We would hoist the Canadian Maple Leaf and learn French along the way so as to not arouse suspicion. After loading said barrels of maple syrup in her holds and on her deck we would then dash out of the Gulf of St. Lawrence and head south to Buenos Aires.

Of course, arriving unannounced into Puerto Madero, Aduana would want to use their new super scanners to see if we had any US Dollars hidden on the vessel. They would see we had nothing but our personal gear and barrels of "fuel oil."

We would be hailed hero's by The Queen and immediately knighted into the Order of Peronists, get our own CFK public interview during a River / Boca game just at the moment when River was about to (finaly) score.

We would set up a maple syrup allotment system based upon number of persons in expat households. Each person would get 30ml of maple syrup per week, hardly enough to satisfy the most basic craving but certainly enough to keep the shakes away.

The only downside would be the constant humilation on Lanata, but in exchange for those cool signed photographs of Eva Peron with the initials CFK at the bottom we thought it would be worth it.

GS

Back