Post paid sim card with monthly plan?

Gilani

Registered
Hi,

Can anyone guide me step by step, how to purchase a "post-paid" sim card. I mean that I use it as much as I like and pay at end of the month.

Which of the 3 providers have the best deals?

Though I am scheduled to get my DNI soon but just as a matter of interest, can one get such a plan without a "DNI"?

Is it easy to link the phone plan to your bank a account in BA for easy payments?

Never heard of such a plan myself.

And, a DNI alone will not get you a cell phone plan here. You also need permanent residency. I have a DNI and temporary residency and could not get a plan with Movistar.

You can pay plans pretty easily with pagomiscuentas.com.

Sleuth said:
Never heard of such a plan myself.

And, a DNI alone will not get you a cell phone plan here. You also need permanent residency. I have a DNI and temporary residency and could not get a plan with Movistar.

You can pay plans pretty easily with pagomiscuentas.com.

Yes, I have permanent residency and will soon get DNI. But lack in Spanish skills. Hence the query on kind of post paid plans available.

captain cheetah said:
hi,

can anyone guide me step by step, how to purchase a "post-paid" sim card. I mean that i use it as much as i like and pay at end of the month.

Which of the 3 providers have the best deals?

Though i am scheduled to get my dni soon but just as a matter of interest, can one get such a plan without a "dni"?

Is it easy to link the phone plan to your bank a account in ba for easy payments?

reposting!

Captain Cheetah said:
reposting!

What network is your bride-to-be using? Who are you going to be calling most? Ask her to go down to the store with you and help you sort it out.

I was told sometime ago that in Claro you can buy a phone with a post-paid sim card with your passport, your residence papers, a lease contract and paying in advance 2 months as a warranty OR a credit card.

Send me a PM if you need more details.

Hi,

Please tell me more about it.

I prefer to use the sim card in my own phone though if there is such a scheme?

No scheme at all, I do use the simcard in my iPhone brought from the states. But I really don't know if they gonna sell you just the mobile line (sim card) because they have their own business with devices too... just have to go there or call their customer service (beware: all companies CS suck)

Back