Pot Bangin' Friday

Dublin2BuenosAires

Registered
Another call for a cacerlozo tonight, personally I will stay indoors, the timing is a little suspect after the Media Law ruling. If the Supreme Court says the law is legal, depsite the fact that I believe there are obvious imbalances built into the law, then i don't see the need to be out in the streets. Discontent was registered in the midterms, democractic due process is required rather than pot banging tonight. If the govt tried anything damaging in that 2 year period then protests may be valid, but not tonight.

I would say this demonstration has little merit.

Not very well publicized. Didn't hear a peep about it other than from you. Maybe it's just a bunch of fans of "el gordito golpista"...thanks for the info.

There is a small section in La Nacion and some of the wife's more militantly anti government friends have it up on facebook.

Pot banging has little or no effect,

Its a contradiction. Pot banging started by women with no food, with empty Pots. But to see the cheta ladies in minks banging pots is counterproductive.

There's no momentum, the timing isn't right and Friday night isn't for pot banging, it's for partying.

just walked by, there's about 200 people outside the congress, one woman called the police behind the gate the campora.

there were about 50-60 police with riot vans,dogs and riot gear hanging about too.

strange atmosphere.

Back