PR processing time

Amberhcy

Registered
Hi guys,

I recently submitted PR via my son’s birth in Argentina. Wanna to know if anyone can share their experience about “how long after all documents submitted” do you get your PR granted?

Any information is appreciated 🥰

Thank you in advance 🫶🏻

I don't know if my situation fully applies to yours, but anyway this is my timeline: I started my application as Rentista in mid January 2024, received Precaria in April, approval in July and just got my DNI in the mail last week.

I don't know if my situation fully applies to yours, but anyway this is my timeline: I started my application as Rentista in mid January 2024, received Precaria in April, approval in July and just got my DNI in the mail last week.
Hi Stephano, thank you so much!! The time line looks pretty reasonable! I received my precaria end of August. Hopefully have my PR approved by November 😱

Did you do it here in Buenos Aires via RadEx?
we have an immigration lawyer helping us. And I think we have submitted all the documents requested, just wondering how much longer it normally takes until approval… I’m curious, since we can’t leave until then😱😱

we have an immigration lawyer helping us. And I think we have submitted all the documents requested, just wondering how much longer it normally takes until approval… I’m curious, since we can’t leave until then😱😱
You don't need an immigration lawyer for that, but I digress.

I applied for my permanent residency DNI via marriage to an Argentine citizen (familiar residency enablement like yourself) and it took about 5 months. I did it via RadEx and live in Buenos Aires (CABA) and didn't use a lawyer, and AFAIK a lawyer won't make this process go faster.

If you're applying for citizenship, that's an entirely different story, but for PR 5 - 6 months should be what to expect from the beginning, maybe a little faster now. (If you already have your precaria, it could be as fast as 3 months from now)

can you share your lawyer contact? I am looking for one

Back