Dni Paperwork Processing,

ba_phd

Registered
Hi all! I am working on the paperwork, and i think i have almost everything, but I need the (antecedents penales) certificate of good conduct from the US. This involves getting fingerprinted and sending a copy of the prints as hard copy or electronic to the FBI or to an approved FBI channeler(this list appears on the FBI website, and offers expedited service). I am wondering if any of you from the U.S. have gone through this process and if you used a channeler when you requested this paperwork, and do you have one you recommend? Thanks so much for any advice!

Sorry I cannot recommend a channeler. You don't mention in your query the apostille. In case you missed reading about that in the forums, after the FBI sends out the report which has to include an FBI seal, it has to go to the State Dept to be apostilled.

I am in the same boat and am looking to do this over the next week or so. Where did you get your prints? I was told to go to a comisaria but the one I went to said they don't do them (of course that could have just been that one!).

We used National Credit Reporting (http://www.ncrscreening.com/) and the process went smooth although it did take about a month for the prints to come back (with the caveat that it was also end of year, so maybe xmas holidays delayed things a bit).

If you do use them, make sure to confirm the address where you send the prints as I seem to recall the address on the website was different from the one in their forms, and that caused the first delay for us.

Back