Practicalities of the Milei win

You seem to be confusing fiction and fact.
you have stated none. I am all ears. What are your facts?

Obviously, Lee Atwaters existence and career are well known facts. Courts, including the Supreme Court throwing out Trump cases, regulations, and administrative orders are facts.
Caputo was thanked by Milei in his acceptance speech, and Milei called him the architect. Thats a fact.
And Caputo's family and connections to Macri are also facts.

The DNU is finally going to bite the Ks in the ass. Cristina and Alberto loved them, and given how divided Congress is, I expect Milei will put them to great use. The courts have been very liberal (no pun intended) in the leeway Presidents have with them, up to, and including letting Alberto use them to basically manipulate the price of the dollar, so I think we'll have to see if the courts are going to cross themselves or let Milei get as close to whatever line they have in their mind without crossing it.

Milei clearly spells out his plan here.
Firstly focusing on what he can do, cost cutting and fiscal adjustment. No beating around the bush that the next six months will be brutal.
Secondly focusing on winning more seats in the mid-term with some quick-win results and lure of higher wages to push more controversial and deeper reforms through congress to essentially dollarize the economy (he himself uses convertibility of the 90s as an example)

He doesnt "clearly" spell out how he intends to pay off the 23 billion dollars of Leliqs and Pasos.
The elephant in the room, before he can do any "dollarizing".
I guess, like the "political castes" have done before, he can renegotiate with the IMF? Or maybe sell Vaca Muerta to the Chinese? Or a big stake in the Lithium mines?
I love the way he says he is going to eliminate the political castes, when, in realidad, they paid for his campaign and supplied him with his staff. Bullrich, for example, used to employ Caputo. And she is a Pueyrredon, which is about as longstanding a political caste as you get, going back to 1816. Her family is the classic heriditary oligarchs. I guess he is going to hug the political castes to death.
Or Macri, whose family literally did business with Trump in the 70s.
can you say "marioneta"?

Back