Prefectural Naval Sinks Chinese Fishing Ship (Video)

Fresh Lobster, King Crab, Salmon, Clams , Oysters , Sea bass, Swordfish, Abalone, . All available in Chile?? not here

Fresh Lobster, King Crab, Salmon, Clams , Oysters , Sea bass, Swordfish, Abalone, . All available in Chile?? not here
Why is that, there is no reason why they can't be here. I think Argies do not know how to handle them, when you eat that much of lomo, you do not know how to cook the soft fishy jelly like meat from ocean.

las Falklands son Chinas!
P8k9gux.jpg
Wrong flag, that's soviet union's.

Why is that, there is no reason why they can't be here. I think Argies do not know how to handle them, when you eat that much of lomo, you do not know how to cook the soft fishy jelly like meat from ocean.

Is there a demand ?? Many argies I know have never tried Oysters , abalone, Lobster, King Crab, Sea Bass, swordfish, etc

why are the Chinese community here illegally fishing off the coast of Argentina?

It is too obvious that the Chinese local community was not fishing there.

It is also clear, for the Chinese local community, that we have a President with issues with Chinese, that is why he expressed that he desires italian ingeniers and he sinks ships of the most important commercial partner of Argentina. Very smart.

If you are interested in enlighten yourself, I suggest you read about Ongania. He took what he considered good of Peronism: Totalitalism and ethnics selection, persecution and cleansy programs for protecting the western, catholic majority of the population then, it means, italian, french, spaniard.

He also appointed CEOS at the government.

You don`t need to make a deep research to realize that Macri is following Ongania steps:

[1] Durante el gobierno de José María Guido, Onganía se reveló como uno de los líderes de la facción azul en el seno del ejército; a diferencia de los colorados, que consideraban al peronismo un movimiento clasista afín al comunismo y que debía ser erradicado, los azules apreciaban su carácter nacionalista y cristiano, y lo consideraban una fuerza moderada, útil para contener el avance de las ideas de extrema izquierda. El triunfo de los azules llevó al nombramiento de Onganía como Comandante en Jefe del Ejército el día 23 de septiembre de 1962, aunque ya los principios originales de cada una de las facciones se fueron diluyendo. Al asumir Arturo Umberto Illia, Onganía decidió pasar a un segundo plano. Sin embargo, a raíz de la insatisfacción de sectores exteriores, la prensa, y grandes empresas con la política nacionalista y socialdemócrata de éste, y a la decisión de Illia de revocar la proscripción del peronismo, fue derrocado por un golpe de Estado que se autodenominó Revolución Argentina, encabezado por los titulares de las tres Fuerzas Armadas - el teniente general Pascual Ángel Pistarini (Ejército), el brigadier general Adolfo Álvarez (Fuerza Aérea) y el almirante Benigno Varela (Armada)- y que designó a Onganía como presidente.
Perón desde Madrid declaró: "Los gobernantes surgidos del golpe de estado del 28 de junio han expresado propósitos acordes con los principios del movimiento peronista; si ellos cumplen, los peronistas estamos obligados a apoyarlo".

Since Macri won the Presidency I have more work than ever. I guess that the main potencial victims of racism knows very well what they are facing now, right?

Argentina exports it.
Locals don´t eat it.

jejejeje I'm sure you have a relative in the fishing industry that mentioned to you that Argentina Exports Oysters, Sea Bass, Abalone, swordfish and King Crab, and Salmon......!!

jejejeje I'm sure you have a relative in the fishing industry that mentioned to you that Argentina Exports Oysters, Sea Bass, Abalone, swordfish and King Crab, and Salmon......!!

Sometimes i forget i have to deal with teens... ;)

http://www.agroindustria.gob.ar/site/pesca/pesca_maritima/04=informes/05-economia_pesquera/_informes/800000_Exportaciones%20e%20importaciones%20pesqueras%20-%20Informes%20Anuales/200000_2012/130530_Exportaciones%20e%20Importaciones%20Pesqueras%202012.pdf

Translation: locals do not eat it, so THE PRODUCTION is mainly exported.

There are several projects of la pesada herencia regarding to develope and export sea urchins, soft shell crab, avalon, among others. My sister works on sea urchins.

Argentina has very good local oysters but the production was banned when a parasite brought by japanese ships was detected.

So, now, only the japanese oyster is produced:
http://www.agroindustria.gob.ar/site/pesca/acuicultura/01=cultivos/04-acuicultura_marina/_archivos/100804_Cultivo%20de%20ostras%20cóncavas%20en%20la%20Argentina%20desde%20el%20criadero%20hasta%20la%20cosecha%20en%20el%20mar.pdf

Sometimes i forget i have to deal with teens... ;)

http://www.agroindus...queras 2012.pdf

Translation: locals do not eat it, so THE PRODUCTION is mainly exported.

There are several projects of la pesada herencia regarding to develope and export sea urchins, soft shell crab, avalon, among others. My sister works on sea urchins.

Argentina has very good local oysters but the production was banned when a parasite brought by japanese ships was detected.

So, now, only the japanese oyster is produced:
http://www.agroindus...a en el mar.pdf

Teens around ? Thanks Great info in the report

Still true my contention holds true the seafood products mentioned are not available in the supermarkets or restaurants, salmon comes from Chile.

Oysters are not produced or Exported
Abalone, sea urchins and crab are projects being developed

Back