Premier League Fans

diegofenwick

Registered
Hey there, i just moved to Buenos Aires. Anyone know of some expat pubs or bars that show premier league?

Don't know about bars but Sat and Sun morning to early afternoon ESPN and Fox sports usually show a game or two. Sat/Sun games are early for bars (minus 3 hrs) , champs league games are on the same channels a little later during the week. I watch the games at home, can't help re: bars but you do get pretty good coverage if you have Espn and fox (plus heineken cup rugby if you're interested).

I've gone to Gibraltar in San Telmo (Peru and Estados Unidos, I believe) to watch PL matches, but it doesn't open until noon, so you can't see the early matches. There's only one television, it's kind of small, in the corner of the front room and there's not a ton of sitting room, but if you want to watch with a few friends, it's not bad. I'm a big fan of their fish & chips.

The pubish atmos you are looking for does not really exist here! Best time is CL games mixing with the after office crowd around 6 but it is still a bit too early. Try down town matias in recon a couple of blocks from Cordoba or Puerta Roja in Chacabuco. Also the all day bars in Palermo might be worth a shot but I could not say about the atmos. There might be some hostels here that have a bar and put on the footy but again not sure

There is à fb group set-up especially for that:)

Either way puerta rojo opens at 6

Gibraltar opens early and useally have some people watching THE cl games. For big games that have an early kick-off they might open early, they did last week. You can always ask, they can probally tell you à few days in advance

Can anyone recommend a "sports" pub in Palermo to watch Euro football matches???

Back