Prenatal yoga classes

Debora

Registered
Hello!

Can anyone recommend a place that has good prenatal yoga classes?

Hi!
Found this for ya:

-Ambi Alexander is a writer and teaches Ashtanga, Vinyasa and Prenatal yoga in Buenos Aires. [email protected]

-Chakra Mio Soler 5517, Tel: 4772-4123

-http://www.maternelleonline.com/

I know Chakra Mio have classes in English, the other two I am not quite sure.

Let me know what worked out for you, I'll be following your path in a couple of months!!! Good luck1

Hey Debora -- if you google "yoga para embarazadas" on google.com.ar you should come up with quite a few places -- add your barrio to narrow it down.

Congrats! How far along are you?

Hi girls,

I tried Tobinatal when I was pregnant they were very good. Maternelle is also good. They do a variety of classes for pre and post natal. Both are in Palermo Soho. Tobi natal is on Paraguay and Maternelle is on Thames.

My gynaecologist recommended Ambi Alexander too...

deadlegs said:
Hi girls,

I tried Tobinatal when I was pregnant they were very good. Maternelle is also good. They do a variety of classes for pre and post natal. Both are in Palermo Soho. Tobi natal is on Paraguay and Maternelle is on Thames.

Hello!

Do you remember how much Tobi Natal was when you attended their classes? I called them but said they would only give a quote in person, which gives me the impression that they might be expensive?

Hi,
I no longer live in BA, but I took post natal classes at TobiNatal in 2007. I can't remember the price off of the top of my head - but it wasn't cheap by BA standards - I think it was comparable to what a class would be in the US ($10-15 US). Some women in the class did the prenatal and liked it. The post natal was nice because there was a baby sitter in the next room to watch the babies, and there was tea and cookies and chatting after. I think they let you try a class for free.

Back