Presidential Transition

They claim that the Busts for former Presidents De la Rua and Menem have not been ordered yet, The last one unveiled by her was Alfonsin's
I might be very clumsy one day when touring the Casa Rosada and/or accidentally bump an elderly tourist while we're the bust room

My balance isn't what it used to be.

Unusual for the BBC to run an Argentine headline.Perhaps they too are hoping for better times.
Likely they were drawn to the story because of the handover spat. They're BBC but celebrity, controversy, and gossip will win over substantial news every time. Look who's beneath cfk: Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump - bad-behavior poster boys.

Why did the city from at least the center until Pueyrredon/Corrientes have to be cut off from traffic? I walked 15 blocks with luggage of 30 kg to find a taxi, only to figure out taking a taxi would not make sense because the traffic did not move anyway. I took the subte to Retiro and walked to the Buquebus terminal. I went faster than the cars in Puerto Madero.

Amigo artistico, i just read the first paragraph.
The answer is very simple.
The National Constitution was reformed in 1993 and the ceremony Macri wanted was abolished. Simple like that.

He just showed a vulgar display of power and a huge disrespect for democratic institutions.

Amigo artistico, i just read the first paragraph.
The answer is very simple.
The National Constitution was reformed in 1993 and the ceremony Macri wanted was abolished. Simple like that.

He just showed a vulgar display of power and a huge disrespect for democratic institutions.
This. This is a perfect example of why I am sure this guy is a full time troll on these boards.

Back