President's son speaks out

That is a long, intense video in the article. He rants for 13 minutes!

That is a long, intense video in the article. He rants for 13 minutes!

cba to watch it. Care to offer us a brief summary?

Call me any names you care to, but the whole thing seems like a tempest in a teacup to me. The trans-mania thing is wildly out of control, but it's not a threat to the survival of the human race, while several other things now happening are a threat to our survival.

Personally, I find the phenomenon of a man dressing like a woman distasteful, but people have their rights. I have seen the muchachas con manija that hang out in the Bosque Palermo, behind the hipódromo, and they just made me laugh. I wasn't angered or disgusted, just amused.

Call me any names you care to, but the whole thing seems like a tempest in a teacup to me. The trans-mania thing is wildly out of control, but it's not a threat to the survival of the human race, while several other things now happening are a threat to our survival.

Personally, I find the phenomenon of a man dressing like a woman distasteful, but people have their rights. I have seen the muchachas con manija that hang out in the Bosque Palermo, behind the hipódromo, and they just made me laugh. I wasn't angered or disgusted, just amused.

You have to listen for at least five minutes. In a way he has a point. He says he's being true to himself and honest whereas others just follow convention, do what their parents want even though it's not what they want for themselves. Says his parents were 99.99% supportive of all decisions he has made. Despite what he says about having had a happy childhood, I get a feeling that he suffered as a child - very likely teasing and bullying at school. He seems a wounded person. His father does seem to support and care about him.

1593547029546.png

In this sense, the son of President Alberto Fernández continued to respond to those who consider that "he was damaged" or that he is "the result of a failed paternity.

Google to the rescue translation of the video text from Estanislao The Presidents Son..!

I am re-damaged, but coincidentally, it wasn't my family that hurt me. It was the people. All the ills I had in my life were always because of the people, the concept of the people. That because I was fagot ..., that because I dress as a woman, and also other things. Because I study design, because I wanted to learn to play the guitar, because I like to draw. Everything was always criticized by people, "he added.

"It collapses me knowing that there are people who really believe that I have to be dead because of fagott ... I am very Faggot ... and suck it . If your problem is that I am who I am, and that I still have nothing, why not I play a public or political role, nobody pays me anything, except my work But make it upset you that outside you see that I am the way I am: I suck an egg. I prefer that people see that I have the eggs of do what the cu sings to me ... without asking anyone, quite the opposite of those who are hiding. I do not hide from anyone. I never did it and even less now. He did not rescue me when I was 11 and they shit me stunned for being effeminate. I'm not going to rescue myself now, I suck a whole egg, "he said.

" "Go solve the problems you have with your old man, daddy. You have a mental problem. I don't care what it was, if it was serious or not, but I had a very full and happy childhood. The only thing I did in my life to be questioned in life is to be pu ..., and I have nothing else. Because they only question me for that and for my old man, they have nothing else. They have no arguments. The conservative kiss my ass ..., I don't give a damn and we send him a kiss, "he remarked.

"While the conservative is there being a liner, because if you are a conservative you are a lining, they are anti-rights. Aggiornate because the world changes, and changes in our favor, it will never change in your favor. If you are anti-rights, screw with you because the world he told you to fuck you. Just like they tell you to tell a lot of people, the world put your finger in your cu ... and shakes it every day, "he continued.

"If people like me bother you, fuck you, because tomorrow we plague the world. To close this, and I say it with the best, if you believe that I am the product of a failed paternity or something that has to do with me Family: I am warning you that I am not. I am the product of a family that loved and respected me in 99.9% of the decisions I made in my life, and I am a person with ten million defects, everything, but the only one I recognize that I don't have is that I have enough balls to do what the cu is sung to me .... Which many of these people do not have, and ended up studying what the parents told them and wanting to meet the expectations of a society that it's a shit ... ", he maintained.

And he closed with a profound message: "I recommend that you be free, the freer we are, the better we are going to be in this world. It is very funny those who speak of freedom in quarantine plan - when there is a virus, you go out, you touch another person and you kill them - and they take the concept of freedom to leave their house. How many of those people are anti-rights? The totally opposite concept of freedom, these people deprive a lot of people of freedom. damaged, but you much more, and the difference between you and me is that I don't hurt anyone, and you hurt a lot of people. "

On personal level I don't mind about Transvestite prostitution near the Entrance of the Palermo Tennis Lawn Club. But Families that go watch tennis tournaments have to witness perhaps 50 transvestites soliciting customers in broad daylight .. I wonder how parents explain to their young children why these "women " with male genitals are hitchhiking nude in the park..!

I admire AF for supporting his son, and going with him to the Presidents Proclamation ..!! it must be hard to swallow,,-!
Perhaps some parents are proud to have a trans son that does drag shows in Clubs..?

I hear that AF¡s son requests for shows have increased tremendously . ,,!

I like how clear he makes it to hate on those conservatives that discriminate him, proving once more than being of an alternative lifestyle doesn't make you any better or sensitive to those different than you. You are just as limited as the rest with your likes and dislikes but above all demanding acceptance and the reality is that some people will never accept you as much as you don't accept those ''conservatives''
I'm really tired of these other alternative lifestyles that think we( the other folks) owe them something

I'm really tired of these other alternative lifestyles that think we( the other folks) owe them something
(above quote edited for brevity)

This is me all over. I have no problem with them living their chosen lives, but the sense of entitlement really annoys me. Equality does not mean preferential treatment.

Back