Pretzels + Bagels

mysharonany said:
I have had quierobagels a few times now and while they are not Ess-A-Bagels (for those NY'ers out there) they really did fill the bagel void. They do come frozen and are slightly undercooked (purposely) so stick them in the oven for awhile and soon you will have a warm, freshly baked bagel.

Don't forget the cream cheese and if you want lox. . .be sure to get the salmon ahumado fresca from JUMBO (don't bother with the packaged stuff in most of the supermercados). Throw on some red onion, tomato and a few capers. . and it will remind you of Sunday brunch in NYC!!

Knowing that I am from NYC and have quite a strong opinion about bagels, Diego the owner is always asking me for ways he can improve his recipe and make them more like Ess-A-Bagel.

I highly recommend them!! Good thing I have some in the freezer because now all this bagel talk has made me hungry!!

Buen Provecho!!
I have a big-assed jar of capers and would be happy to bring it the next time you have all of the other fixin's. You can even speak Yiddish at me as I stuff my face.

n679550081_2447710_5299.jpg

Oy caramba that sounds good!!

You are a strange man Napolean but for sure you will be here for our next Bagel Brunch!!

:p

Attachments

• 00008.jpg
    00008.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 2
Back