Price is Right with a transvestite

Sdiz.usa

Registered
I know that Argentina is a "liberal" country, but come on.....11:00 am in the morning with children all over..... Another sign of a sick society !

Oh come on. A child too young to understand won't care. And a child old enough to understand, should have human behavior explained to them. I have seen enough transvestites on the streets of Buenos Aires to know children see them in everyday life. Your definition of sick is your opinion.

I know that Argentina is a "liberal" country, but come on.....11:00 am in the morning with children all over..... Another sign of a sick society !

"Transphobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes, feelings or actions toward transgender or transsexual people, or toward transsexuality. Transphobia can include fear, aversion, hatred, violence, anger, or discomfort felt or expressed towards people who do not conform to society's gender expectation.[1][2] It is often expressed alongside homophobic views and hence is often considered an aspect of homophobia.[3][4] Transphobia is a type of prejudice and discrimination, similar to racism and sexism,[5] and transgender people of color are often subjected to all three forms of discrimination at once."

Cheers!

"Transphobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes, feelings or actions toward transgender or transsexual people, or toward transsexuality. Transphobia can include fear, aversion, hatred, violence, anger, or discomfort felt or expressed towards people who do not conform to society's gender expectation.[1][2] It is often expressed alongside homophobic views and hence is often considered an aspect of homophobia.[3][4] Transphobia is a type of prejudice and discrimination, similar to racism and sexism,[5] and transgender people of color are often subjected to all three forms of discrimination at once."

Cheers!
thanks for showing me a definition and? .. Cheers!

If you do read through, you will see that transphobia has marked negative social repercussions, as heavily evidenced in the link.

Assuming your outrage to protect children is genuine, you should really reverse your attitude as it causes more harm than good, not only to children of course, but notably so.

I think you should be more outraged by the show itself, which is truly awful, rather than who presents it.

Back