Price is Right with a transvestite

If you do read through, you will see that transphobia has marked negative social repercussions, as heavily evidenced in the link.

Assuming your outrage to protect children is genuine, you should really reverse your attitude as it causes more harm than good, not only to children of course, but notably so.
I disagree

I mean, you may want to read through the entire link I posted and then perhaps re-evaluate your views. Unlikely I know, but you did ask "and?', so there you go.

Cheers!

;)
transvestite
/tranzˈvɛstʌɪt,trɑːnzˈvɛstʌɪt,transˈvɛstʌɪt,trɑːnsˈvɛstʌɪt/
Learn to pronounce
noun

1. a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes primarily associated with the opposite sex.

transvestite
/tranzˈvɛstʌɪt,trɑːnzˈvɛstʌɪt,transˈvɛstʌɪt,trɑːnsˈvɛstʌɪt/
Learn to pronounce
noun

1. a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes primarily associated with the opposite sex.

I do not understand why one would live in Argentina if they could not tolerate seeing a transvestite on television . Have you thought of living on a island without internet or tv ?

I do not understand why one would live in Argentina if they could not tolerate seeing a transvestite on television . Have you thought of living on a island without internet or tv ?
This is the main reason why I'm leaving. The society In Argentina has gone out of control. Maybe not an island, but back in the good old USA

This is the main reason why I'm leaving. The society In Argentina has gone out of control. Maybe not an island, but back in the good old USA

i did not know that the USA was more moralistic than Argentina ? Can you please explain what are the differences between the two .

FYI human beings can marry, adopt and be at tv at any time because there is not Apartheid in Argentina, there are only human being besides de deliriums of the President who is leading soon. So, if you want to Iive in an apartheid, please leave.,

FYI human beings can marry, adopt and be at tv at any time because there is not Apartheid in Argentina, there are only human being besides de deliriums of the President who is leading soon. So, if you want to Iive in an apartheid, please leave.,
I'm ready to leave this "FREE" country. It needs a lot of help. It's morally sick

i did not know that the USA was more moralistic than Argentina ? Can you please explain what are the differences between the two .
Sure I can explain. In the USA there is something called censorship with Television. You will not be able to see butt cheeks (like Tinelli) at 10:00 pm during Argentina prime time. 11:00 am you will not be able to see transvestites with children.

Back