Price is Right with a transvestite

Sure I can explain. In the USA there is something called censorship with Television. You will not be able to see butt cheeks (like Tinelli) at 10:00 pm during Argentina prime time. 11:00 am you will not be able to see transvestites with children.

I honestly did not know this . What is your story with Argentina are you ffrom here or connected to a argentinian ?

I honestly did not know this . What is your story with Argentina are you ffrom here or connected to a argentinian ?
My mother and father were from Argentina. They immigrated to the USA (1962). I lived there all my life. Moved here with my mother Parkinson disease 2001 (Dad passed away USA) . Mom passed away and now I'm ready to move back.

My mother and father were from Argentina. They immigrated to the USA (1962). I lived there all my life. Moved here with my mother Parkinson disease 2001 (Dad passed away USA) . Mom passed away and now I'm ready to move back.
Thank you for your story . I agree that television in Argentina is much more permissive here than the USA. Moira Casan while very popular with some argentinians would never in a million years have the airtime nor the public support that she recieves here in the USA.

Several leading TV conductors are Transgender, Tagliani, Florencia, etc. plus other panelistas. Travestis have female DNI's , on what grounds could they be legally discriminated. Under the Argentine Law they have the same rights as the average citizen.

I wouldn’t be too concerned... That trans woman is a great example to your kids. Mainly because despite how dangerous and difficult it is to be trans (yes, it still is), she chooses to be brave and show her face on national TV. Whereas you, a cisgender person with the world in your favor, choose to criticize her anonymously in an online forum. You should explain that to your children and also that you are a dick.

Back