Price is Right with a transvestite

Standards do not watch this but let Nickolean fill their heads with witchcraft, magic, violet magic, constant violence, and fighting. Dragon Ball Z etc. Personally, I do not watch TV too much BS and propaganda better things to do with my brain. Like read a book and try not to blow my mind in the man cave doing R&D.

I know that Argentina is a "liberal" country, but come on.....11:00 am in the morning with children all over..... Another sign of a sick society !

So the local society should adjust to you American Puritan mindset. Got it.
It is a sick society indeed. Gays and trans on plain sight in the morning is unacceptable. So for your own sake and that of your children, leave ASAP. Let me know if you need directions to Ezeiza.

I'm from here, Argentina. This country is super weird. Straight Men are obsessed with transvestites. I don't understand it either.
If they are obsessed with transvestites, then by definition, they are not straight.
I think what you meant to say is that there is a significant amount of closeted bi or homosexuals in Argentina, which is hardly unique to the country.

I wouldn’t be too concerned... That trans woman is a great example to your kids. Mainly because despite how dangerous and difficult it is to be trans (yes, it still is), she chooses to be brave and show her face on national TV. Whereas you, a cisgender person with the world in your favor, choose to criticize her anonymously in an online forum. You should explain that to your children and also that you are a dick.
Typical attack on a person, with insults. Typical

So the local society should adjust to you American Puritan mindset. Got it.
It is a sick society indeed. Gays and trans on plain sight in the morning is unacceptable. So for your own sake and that of your children, leave ASAP. Let me know if you need directions to Ezeiza.
believe me I am. Stay and have fun

Back