Prices

Yeah,

Your posts do reflect a certain level of hatred towards me. I especially like how you thanked every post in this thread that was attacking me. Like what kind of person does that ??

That is why I called you a hateful old bag. Because you are one.

Now stop trying to play the victim, youre really just a nasty old person

SaraSara said:
AlexfromLA doesn't seem to have much to contribute, hence those vapid pictures. His posts are mostly about the many high-end rental apartments he owns, his intimate knowledge of wildly expensive designer clothes, and other hints about his "wealth". :D

Sounds as phony as a three-dollar bill.

Heading out for lunch now. I advise Alex to take a break and go straighten out his Zegna tie collection, or inspect his high-end properties. Anything but keep on posting - he keeps digging himself in deeper and deeper with every post.

the only thing that counts is brainpower. You seem somewhat challenged in that department, perhaps because of your tender age. But don't lose heart - some day you'll grow up, may get to shed your insecurities, and perhaps won't need to boast about your supposed wealth any longer.

Age does wonders for self-confidence. Take it from one who knows

man this is seriously pathetic, id expect this from someone my age but having someone that old and obviously so unbalanced following me around making hateful comments about me and my personal life is very strange.

AlexfromLA said:
That is why I called you a hateful old bag. Because you are one.

Now stop trying to play the victim, youre really just a nasty old person

That's a masterful paste-up job you did with my posts - the close attention you paid to them is flattering. I thought a sexagenarian poster would fall well below a young person's radar.

Well, I'm afraid this hateful old bag and nasty old person has had it with you, and must now say goodbye.

Have a good life...! You could, you know, if you just managed to get rid of some of that vitriol eating you up from the inside. ;)

Sincerely,

SaraSara

oh the motherf**king irony

SaraSara said:
Have a good life...! You could, you know, if you just managed to get rid of some of that vitriol eating you up from the inside. ;)

You just can't stop replying. You lack the self control. Something expected from a young person. But its pathetic coming from someone your age.

Like what kind of old person goes around trolling the internet.

like who does that kind of shit at 65 ? But whatever. I guess not all old people can be dignified. Some are just bitter, nasty and somewhat senile.

but yeah whatever.

AlexfromLA said:
oh the motherf**king irony

You just can't stop replying. You lack the self control. Something expected from a young person. But its pathetic coming from someone your age.

Like what kind of old person goes around trolling the internet.

like who does that kind of shit at 65 ? But whatever. I guess not all old people can be dignified. Some are just bitter, nasty and somewhat senile.

but yeah whatever.

............:D

yeah. 65 year old people trolling the internet flaming 20+ year olds just isnt normal.

My friends are in their 20's and they troll the internet. but their grandparents dont, thats just creepy and weird.

AlexfromLA said:
yeah. 65 year old people trolling the internet flaming 20+ year olds just isnt normal.

My friends are in their 20's and they troll the internet. but their grandparents dont, thats just creepy and weird.
..........:D

STOP THE MADNESS!! seriously, can't you guys continue this personal feud privately? and wiser people - be wise enough to ignore the dumb, angry bear! serious highjacking of the forum here...

and i agree with the person who said the prices here are lower than in the states now, but getting higher, while food and material quality is declining. is there anybody out there who thinks quality is actually going up? does any evidence point to that? out of true curiosity.

also, who can speak as to price and quality in argentina outside of buenos aires? is it just magnified here?

MizzMarr said:
This is beyond getting gross, guys. You should take it offline.

Yah man. You're right. I've had a few flame wars before, with people my age. It happens on the internet, but never with old crazy people. I am guessing she will only get weirder. So before that happens.

im done

Are you trying to stop the " madness " or just trying to instigate ?

Because from the look of your post you called someone a dumb angry bear

And 13 pages into this thread and you still havent realized there isnt a " wiser " person ?

lilabaila2 said:
STOP THE MADNESS!! seriously, can't you guys continue this personal feud privately? and wiser people - be wise enough to ignore the dumb, angry bear!

Back