Prisoners Vote As Well

What is your point concerning Baez and Farina . Can you clarify?
Yes, I misspoke when I inquired why you mentioned that 80% of people under arrest are convicted in this country when what you actually said was that "80% of people under arrest are not convicted in this country." So the cause of such a low conviction rate is the "Spanish culture?" I find that very curious. 80% of persons arrested are not sentenced (presumably not found guilty). If true, that strikes me as the sign of an inefficient judicial system or an overly aggressive police system, not the Spanish culture. Do other Spanish jurisdictions have such odd rates of conviction/sentencing?

The "scandal" or this tread began because they were able to vote.

In the Spanish legal system better known as holly Saint inquisition, the accusation without evidence is enought to arrest you.

I suggest you read "derecho procesal argentino" by Julio J. B. Maier, my mentor. While our bill of right is germanic law, the common law is Spanish and they are not precisely compatible.

Once you are already arrested, nobody cares about investigating. When the limit of the sentence is done, you are free but you bever were judged.

Today Moreno was sentenced even prosecutors didn't accused him...

Even he is a controvertial person, he deserves due process.

He was sentences because he offended the Clarin Group who is the real ruler of Argentina.

The "scandal" or this tread began because they were able to vote.

In the Spanish legal system better known as holly Saint inquisition, the accusation without evidence is enought to arrest you.

I suggest you read "derecho procesal argentino" by Julio J. B. Maier, my mentor. While our bill of right is germanic law, the common law is Spanish and they are not precisely compatible.

Once you are already arrested, nobody cares about investigating. When the limit of the sentence is done, you are free but you bever were judged.

Today Moreno was sentenced even prosecutors didn't accused him...

Even he is a controvertial person, he deserves due process.

He was sentences because he offended the Clarin Group who is the real ruler of Argentina.
What I understand you to say is that under Arg criminal law there is no right to a speedy trial and that the accused may remain in prison for a long time before his case comes to trial. If so, that is bad. Are there no limits to how long an accused may be imprisoned without being found guilty of a crime? How can there be a "sentence" without the formal finding of guilt?

Because they gave them freedom, a rifle, a sword and the right to kill Spaniards and they defeated the strongest army of those days giving freedom to half south America.
That may be the case, but it doesn't explain why there are so few black skinned people in Arg. Did the yellow fever of the 1920s kill ALL the dark skinned people in BA? It was my understanding blacks were about 20% of the population in the early 1900s.

That may be the case, but it doesn't explain why there are so few black skinned people in Arg. Did the yellow fever of the 1920s kill ALL the dark skinned people in BA? It was my understanding blacks were about 20% of the population in the early 1900s.

Your information is not accurate. I have the censuses and the whole collection of the Ethnic Institute.
Most of them died during the wars. After the revolution we had another 40/50 years of civil war alike the warrior times in Japan.
Yellow fever came later.
However, the black population was never so high as in North America because they were for domestic work because the Pampa couldn't he cultivated because of the Indians who were very strong until they were defetead by Roca in the Desert Campaign in the late XIX century.

What I understand you to say is that under Arg criminal law there is no right to a speedy trial and that the accused may remain in prison for a long time before his case comes to trial. If so, that is bad. Are there no limits to how long an accused may be imprisoned without being found guilty of a crime? How can there be a "sentence" without the formal finding of guilt?

The limit is 2 years.

In high profile cases they do not care about the sentence because politicians care only about the tv and there are judges and prosecutors who play that game (check it out the names that are being considered to replace Gils Garbo, all the "friendly" judges and prosecutors are there) and there are many others who are intimidated by the President.

Back