Private Spanish Tutor for basic Spanish next week?

Hello all new to the group and wanted to share what I found online and have been using.
It applied to my situation as I meet someone on a sailing trip last year and am now establishing residency here. She has an ebook "Help I'm dating an Argentinian!" It has been helpful for me. Lot of good beginner content and she is from BA.

Hope this helps anyone who needs it:

Matthew

Mate con Amigos $5 per month.
Join MATE CON AMIGOS to get:

• 🎉 One (1) bonus episode per month.
  • 📝Transcript of each episode.
  • 📜Spanish-English glossary of important words mentioned in each episode.
  • 🎧Self-check listening comprehension exercises for every episode.
  • 💬Free access to our private chat for daily practice
  • 👩‍🏫Access to private lessons with Melany

Join ASADO EN FAMILIA $55/mo (this may have gone up a bit) to get:

✨Everything in previous tiers PLUS

• 🙌Group conversational lessons with Melany on Zoom on Mondays at 11 AM ET (40 min).
  • 💯General feedback to improve your speaking skills.
  • 📚 Self-checking grammar practice materials.
  • 👩‍🏫 Exclusive recorded lessons to level up your Spanish.
  • ⭐Fan requests: If there is a specific topic you would like me to teach, your request will have priority.
  • ❤Patreon recognition: A special mention of your name in the podcast episode for supporting us.
  • 👩‍🏫Access to private lessons with Melany with 15% OFF discount.

I Joined - Join TANGO VIP ($150/MO) to get:

✨Everything in previous tiers PLUS

• 🙌Group conversational lessons with Melany on Zoom every day from Monday-Thurday at 10 AM ET (40 min).
  • 💯General feedback to improve your speaking skills.
  • 🎉BONUS: Access to my private podcast “Matecitos” where you’ll hear 2+ natives in conversation. (Each episode will be available for 30 days only).
  • 📝Self-checking listening comprehension exercise with every episode of “Matecitos”.
  • 👩‍🏫Access to private lessons with Melany with 45% OFF discount.

Hello all new to the group and wanted to share what I found online and have been using.
It applied to my situation as I meet someone on a sailing trip last year and am now establishing residency here. She has an ebook "Help I'm dating an Argentinian!" It has been helpful for me. Lot of good beginner content and she is from BA.

Hope this helps anyone who needs it:

Matthew

tl;dr
Can anyone comment on the quality and value of this approach?

I’m hoping it’s useful but it reads like a parody of an influencer’s attempt to keep her dream alive.

Back