Professional Band Seeks Bassist

Bron

Registered
Hello,

I am looking for a bass player to play in my project, the Bronson Tennis Band, for paying gigs. I'm going to release my CD on September 9, and I need to get a bassist in for rehearsals before then. If you're right person for the project, you can also come be house bassist at Open Mic on Tuesday nights (it's nice to get a paid gig on Tuesdays). I already have a badass drummer. I used to play bass in my band, but I feel much more relaxed as a lead singer playing guitar.

We play a mix of originals and covers in a variety of styles, including pop, reggae, rock, folk, acoustic, country, and a little Brazilian samba. My most recent recordings are posted on myspace.com/bronsontennis

I need a bass player who can dig in, groove, and click with the drummer. Also someone who is a fast learner and is willing to take some direction. I usually know what I want, since I'm a bass player myself, and I'm happy to point you in the right direction if necessary. Most of all, we need somebody who wants to stay positive, work hard, and put on fun shows.

Iif you like the music and you think you could fit the bill, please email me and tell me about yourself.

Thanks!

Bronson

Back