Professional Californian Deep Tissue Massage Therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend recommended Owen to me, and so I wanted to return the favor to Owen himself. I completely agree with nuitzangaro above...I had a massage last week, and it addressed what was wrong - he tailors his technique depending on what you need and you absolutely feel better! He spent the entire hour on my back and shoulders, which were a total mess from me working in an office. I noticed a difference immediately, and the best part is he comes to you! Super convenient, extremely professional, and very fair prices. Thank you, Owen!

I offer in call and outcall service for professional Deep Tissue and Sports Massage Therapy. I have been a practicing massage therapist for eight years in California U.S.A. where I trained and worked under a Doctor of Chiropractic while running my own outcall business. My style incorporates many modalities including Trigger Point Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Facilitated Stretching, PNF, and ART. Each session is unique and designed specifically to meet each clients individual needs.

Contact me at 11-4195-9561 or at [email protected]

I use 100% cotton flannel sheets on my full sized massage table with a padded face rest. For your health and safety I only use all natural, unscented, and hypoallergenic Biotone Deep Tissue massage lotion.

Either I bring my table, sheets, and lotion to you for a session in the comfort and privacy of your own home, or you come to my studio in Almagro.

Available Monday to Saturday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Scheduling far in advance can be arranged

Prices:

In Calls (in Almagro)
$150/60 minutes

$200/90 minutes

$250/120 minutes

Out Calls (your home)
$200/60 minutes

$270/ 90 minutes

$350/ 120 minutes

Prices are in pesos and include travel expenses and time. Payments through PayPal can be set up and payments can be made in dollars or Pesos.

Give the gift of massage! Gift certificates available.

Please contact me with any questions or comments you might have at

11-4195-9561 or at [email protected]

Thank You. -Owen

ATTN: This is strictly Professional non-sexual massage by a male massage therapist.

Yesterday I had an appointment with Owen for a 90 minute massage. It was fantastic. It was the first professional massage I've ever had (Don't laugh!), and I was a tad bit nervous! :eek:

Totally worth it! I am trying to conquer some chronic neck pain, and this morning my neck muscles were like jelly -- an amazing feeling. Many thanks! :D

okworks said:
I offer in call and outcall service for professional Deep Tissue and Sports Massage Therapy. I have been a practicing massage therapist for eight years in California U.S.A. working under a Doctor of Chiropractic and running my own outcall business. My style incorporates many modalities including Trigger Point Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Facilitated Stretching, PNF, and ART. Each session is unique and designed specifically to meet each clients individual needs.

I use 100% cotton flannel sheets on my full sized massage table with a padded face rest. For your health and safety I only use all natural, unscented, and hypoallergenic Biotone Deep Tissue massage lotion.

Either I bring my table, sheets, and lotion to you for a session in the comfort and privacy of your own home, or you come to my studio in Almagro.

Available Monday to Saturday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Scheduling far in advance can be arranged

Prices:

In Calls (in Almagro)
$100/ 60 minutes

$150/ 90 minutes

$200/120 minutes

Out Calls (your home)
$150/ 60 minutes

$220/ 90 minutes

$300/ 120 minutes

Prices are in pesos and include travel expenses and time. Payments through PayPal can be set up and payments can be made in dollars if you wish.

Give the gift of massage! Gift certificates available.

Please contact me with any questions or comments you might have at 11-4195-9561 or at [email protected] Thank You. -Owen

ATTN: This is strictly Professional non-sexual massage by a male massage therapist.

tel number is wrong it is 15 4195 9561 it is a cell phone not a reg land line

does anyone know if Owen is still in town? I have tried contacting him for a massage without any success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back