Progressive lenses

Karkade

Registered
Has anyone gotten good quality progressive lenses here? Thanks! đź‘“

I'm no expert, but I have a fairly f***ed up eyes with astigmatism and have twice bought glasses that are both progressive and light-sensitive (that darken in the sun) from a neighborhood shop that seem fine to me. I am not sure that the anti-reflective qualities are as good as the ones I get in the U.S. But that doesn't seem to affect my vision. My shop is Optica JJ Galeria at Corrientes 2141. Nice guy. I highly recommend him..

Genuine Varilux lenses are available in Buenos Aires, at the same price as in the US.

I'm no expert, but I have a fairly f***ed up eyes with astigmatism and have twice bought glasses that are both progressive and light-sensitive (that darken in the sun) from a neighborhood shop that seem fine to me. I am not sure that the anti-reflective qualities are as good as the ones I get in the U.S. But that doesn't seem to affect my vision. My shop is Optica JJ Galeria at Corrientes 2141. Nice guy. I highly recommend him..
Thanks! I will check it out.

I had two pairs made in February, they are great, and easily available thru the optica 20 meters from my front door. In the blue, they were about 1/2 the price of my optometrist in the USA. In the black, still pretty competitive. Of course, they will be more expensive than someplace like Costco, but compared to many things, they are fairly priced in Argentina.

Back