Proof of income for temporary visa

Do it before you arrive BA.

The Consulate in Chicago provided me with a complete list of docments required, those needing an apostille, those needing translations and those that need to be notarized, along with the application forms required. When they are com plerted and reviewd by the Consulate you are called for an interview. If all is in order, the issue of the visa is fast.

I also recommend Matrin Fandiño in BA.

Good luck.

Newcomer

Do it before you arrive BA.​

The Consulate in Chicago provided me with a complete list of docments required, those needing an apostille, those needing translations and those that need to be notarized, along with the application forms required. When they are com plerted and reviewd by the Consulate you are called for an interview. If all is in order, the issue of the visa is fast.​

I also recommend Matrin Fandiño in BA.​

Good luck.​

rawlf said:
Do it before you arrive BA.

This is good advice for those who live in Chicago or close enough to an Argentine consulate in another city to apply in person. I've read positive feedback here regarding the Argentine consulate in NYC. On the other hand, the consulate in Atlanta has been reported as being somewhat uninformed if not clueless. It doesn't sound like tstone is making much progress in London.

Another member got his temporary resident (rentista) visa in New Zealand, but the consulate there apparently did not inform him that he was required to apply for a DNI after his arrival in Argentina or that he would have to provide updated documentation of his income. He believed all he had to do to renew was to take an envelope he received from the NZ consulate to migraciones.

Back