Providers Of Home Insurance?

Risu

Registered
Have grown increasingly disatisfied with our home Insurance provider who has made so many mistakes on our policy that we feel we are working with dumb and dummer. Have made numerous attempts to make corrections and finally give up. Won't bore you with all the details but despite many requests they still have our home location listed at an address for a rental we used 2 years ago. Have never made any claims but worried that if we ever had to it would be a mess.
Appreciate any leads. Thanks!

I have a home insurance policy that I actually got at HSBC bank here in Recoleta. Knock on wood, haven't had to use it yet, but seems easier to use than my insurance in the US. Of course I did say "seems"......the proof is always in the pudding!

does anyone know of a accident insurer based outside of Argentina but who would insure u for Argentina ?

does anyone know of a accident insurer based outside of Argentina but who would insure u for Argentina ?

For auto insurance, Chilean companies do so, but presumably only for Chilean vehicles. I doubt any foreign insurer would offer property liability coverage.

I have had Allianz home insurance for years. They seem very together. Luckily I have never had to file a claim.

I have had Allianz home insurance for years. They seem very together. Luckily I have never had to file a claim.

I use Allianz for my travel insurance, and they've been very responsive with my (minor) medical claims in Argentina.

An insurance agent/broker will be able to assist you with most of your insurance policies (home, car, etc.).

Alfredo Guevara Traverso
Cel 15 6358 9390
Mail [email protected]

Ceviche, are you going to take out a personal accident insurance policy on your neighbor who is making the noise?

I like your creativity !!

Back