psychological counseling

How about dealing with this off the scale pollution. my eyes are burning today with a headache. the downtown is under a white haze, fumes swirling. The pollution today is worse than ive seen in a long time, and generally its one polluted city!maybe that comes under "expat issues". Will someone pass me the oxygen tank please.

"JG" said:
How about dealing with this off the scale pollution. my eyes are burning today with a headache. the downtown is under a white haze, fumes swirling. The pollution today is worse than ive seen in a long time, and generally its one polluted city!maybe that comes under "expat issues". Will someone pass me the oxygen tank please.

The increased traffic and pollution today was due to the strike of the subway workers it was flat out discusting man. Another thing I noticed also was that busdrivers were under alot of stress, I don't recall ever having seen a bus crash into another car before but today I saw it happen twice, two different busses, two diferent cars, both minor fenderbenders thank god though.

Say Caroldia, do you have any experience working with people who suffer from FITHS?

Back