Public Breatsfeeding…

D.B. Cooper

Registered

I've traveled all over the world but I've only lived in two cities. NYC & now BA.

In all my years of living in NY I don't think I saw the extent of breastfeeding as they do here. It's a beautiful thing.

In BA I've seen breastfeeding on the bus, on the bus line, in the subway, at the restaurant, by the sidewalk cafe.

while shopping at the supermarket. It's no big deal. Couple of weeks ago I saw two women who were waiting for the bus,

both of the were standing side by side breastfeeding and talking to each other.

I was just wondering why is it such a big deal in the NYC area. You would thing that a sophisticated place like that it wouldn't be a big deal.

It seems to be a Hot Button (pun intended) issue.

I couldn't help but wonder what would happened in parts of the world where women are made to covert themselves up from head to toe.

I'm glad I don't live in those places.

I've traveled all over the world but I've only lived in two cities. NYC & now BA.
In all my years of living in NY I don't think I saw the extent of breastfeeding as they do here. It's a beautiful thing.
In BA I've seen breastfeeding on the bus, on the bus line, in the subway, at the restaurant, by the sidewalk cafe.
while shopping at the supermarket. It's no big deal. Couple of weeks ago I saw two women who were waiting for the bus,
both of the were standing side by side breastfeeding and talking to each other.
I was just wondering why is it such a big deal in the NYC area. You would thing that a sophisticated place like that it wouldn't be a big deal.
It seems to be a Hot Button (pun intended) issue.
I couldn't help but wonder what would happened in parts of the world where women are made to covert themselves up from head to toe.
I'm glad I don't live in those places.

Its a wonderful thing that we can see that every day, breastfeeding is the best way to get your child strong and healthy. Is better than the other implanted artifficial forced ways, its the only way. It cant be forever though, but nature knows and when it ends (although is an important psichollogycal thing) with the baby fulfilled, thats incredible, the baby and the mother both can look better to the future, trained to whatever comes. Always in life the more important change is from zero to one, from one to two is important, and three to four is (less) important, once you get moving, inertia will make it by itself, so the mother job is to prepare the conditions to make that change happen. Until you dont have those conditions, the baby wont go to the outside world, or grow very slowly or not grow at all, which is a problem also for his immediate sorroundings.

Breastfeeding in public places , such as restaurants is illegal in Beverly Hills offenders will be removed by the public force, but not in West Hollywood.
How long is breastfeeding normal.... 3 or more ?

I breastfeed my son. He is now 18 months old, so he knows I am not going to do it in public. When he was younger I did it in restaurants, cabs, planes, boats, etc. Not that you go out there flashing a boob, you can wear specific bras and shirts, that allow you to do ti very discreetly. I actually think you see more flesh and cleavage in some non nursing women for that matter. In general most people don´t even notice it. As for it being illegal in NYC, well, I think it is also considered rude to say Merry Xmas, isn´t it?

Breastfeeding in public is obscene
It is a reminder to all of us to look around and appreciate the beauty & artistic magnificent creation of the Good Lord and His mysterious ways of conducting the eternal symphony of Life Renewal. I strongly disagree with Ceviche.

they do it all the time in Saudi,just no body sees it under the burkhahaha..

Back