Public Breatsfeeding…

Weird societies we live in where something as ancestral & normal as breastfeeding is forbidden in some places, while a teenager reaching 15 will have seen 4.000 rapes, 25.000 murders, etc. in movies (not sure about the precise figures, just to give an idea).

Now, the problem might be because of some guys who act like "muertos de hambre" when seeing a tit.

Weird societies we live in where something as ancestral & normal as breastfeeding is forbidden in some places, while a teenager reaching 15 will have seen 4.000 rapes, 25.000 murders, etc. in movies (not sure about the precise figures, just to give an idea).

Now, the problem might be because of some guys who act like "muertos de hambre" when seeing a tit.
You got that right. I couldn`t agree more.

I have to say the acceptable level here is a little too far. I was watching La banda (the one where they search for the next Argentine girl band), and they were interviewing a women breastfeeding. And not subtly. Breast completely out. That is a little too far or just me

I think if someone is going to breastfeed in public then all the power to them but throw a blanket over your shoulder to cover up...especially in a crowded space.

Well, nobody complains about full on boobs and butts and deeper! on Bailando por un Sueño and the likes?. As per some men watching with other intentions, well, those same guys will say dirty things to you while pregnant and walking down the street, etc. Breasts were made for breastfeeding, that is their sole and most important purpose. This is just as ridiculous as complain ing because some people show their nose while breathing. A guy with twisted sex thoughts will stare at the breastfeeding boob, the schoolgirls in their uniform, and the granny walking her chihuahua. Should we censor them too? It is hard for me to understand how a lot of women coming from " 1st " world countries, a lot of them being feminist fall for this?

If women are forced to watch men perform that gross act in public, then men shouldn't complain when women have to feed their baby in public.

If women are forced to watch men perform that gross act in public, then men shouldn't complain when women have to feed their baby in public.
What can I tell you? Repeat .. It is not the same!
Would rather die before the day I complain.

Back