Public Urination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so it is clear. A guard can say whatever, the restaurant owner can say whatever, the truth is that a law was passed a couple of years ago in the city, where clients and non clients can use any restaurant, bar, coffee store restroom alike. If I ran into this type of issue, I will definitely report the place.
Actually not to long ago they made a tv show with hidden cameras showing the discrimination on using a restroom.
Of course every bar has the same sign saying if you are a patron or customer you can't use the restroom
1st they showed some poor cartonero begging to use the restroom to he was told that it was out of service
2nd they showed a bolivian looking guy dressed as a construction worker and he got the same thing
3rd they showed this dude dress in a business suit talking on his phone who just slowed down on his way to the back of the bar to ask where the restroom was without even getting off the phone and he got pointed to where it was with no problems or questions.when he was done ,he just came out and still on the phone gave the classic ''gracias campeon'' and left'
I think there was even a policeman interviewed and he said he had the same problem and said that he made friends with the chino of the block to let him use the restroom.
After all that, the production when to the city codes and ordinances trying to find the regulation stating that only patrons can use a restroom and actually found the opposite due to public health and sanitation any commercial business must let anyone use their facilities
Look it up i think i watched it on you tube..
When i find myself in that situation i always use the ''FIINNE I'LL JUST TAKE A DUMP HERE '' and start to undo my pants.and like magic they can't open the door to the restroom fast enough.
Sometimes pointing your ass at someone works better than a gun
Sorry if it was to graphic didn't mean to gross anyone out but actually i used it twice and worked fine.

Well, I was living downtown Toronto before moving here, and I saw some interesting things there that hasn't made me be too surprised about living in Bs As.

Where I worked I encountered the following over 2 years (remember downtown Toronto, nice part too):

- Multiple times homeless people peed in our sinks in the restrooms
- Shaved in the sinks twice (didn't clean the hair)
- Multiple times people having sex in the bathrooms
- Smoking in the bathrooms (not just cigarettes)
- Someone took a dump then smeared it all over the floor, in the tiles, and on the wall
I've never seen the cleaners come running to a guy who spoke such little Spanish, almost crying
saying to me "Señor! El baño (pauses) mierda...todos..."
- Another person decided to not finish using the rest rooms and made his way throughout the store with a...tail shall we call it? You can figure this out.
- Someone lifted up a shopping cart and through it down the escalator
- Some guy tried stealing 2 5 gallon water bottles in front of me
- Everyday attempted theft
- A homeless guy came in often without legs, in a wheel chair, and would not even try to aim and would piss allover the bathrooms
- Same guy would sometimes walk with crutches and track blood all over the store from the place his legs were
- Another guy would sit in the cafe and pick his toes and calluses off of his feet and drop them on the floor
- Random guy came in a said he was gonna rape everyone while screaming and chasing people
- All over Toronto I'd see people peeing during all hours of the day

So far, Bs As ain't got nothing on Toronto for being sketchy/dirty, though I hate the dog shit here...

Sometimes pointing your ass at someone works better than a gun

The answer to ass violence isn't more asses!

Ass control: Hitting what you're shitting at.

You can have my ass when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers!

Asses don't kill people. People kill people.

Would you put an ass in the hands of a child?

Children: Innocent victims of ass violence.

Today the NAA squared off against the Anti-Ass coalition ...

:)

Watch out for those red phone booths in Recoleta.

I realize pay phones are obsolete, but I had no idea they had been converted to urinals. Yikes.

SF TRANNY,sounds like a mode of transport....hehe,slashing in the street in UK isn't a good idea,only french students do it,as the council wardens don't like it,but as most of the councils are closing public toilets due to cutbacks it will be a consequence.They still keep paying lots of money to the diversity officer,the five a day officer,outreach workers,breast feeding advisors and how to put yer shoes on the right foot visitors,but the local shithouse gets closed,well they are usually a bit shity especially the blokes ones in pubs,but not as bad as some in argieland,

I lived in New York City: subway stinks of piss. Women and men piss all the time. I find it much less common here. In fact, I always tell my husband just to go pee, he says that he is civilized and won´t do that. . . But it depends on where you come from.
I have never seen anyone pee in the subte here.

I'm with Mariposa. I consider it pretty low class but I haven't seen it in my area in broad daylight. I was surprised when I first sat on my balcony before daylight with my coffee at the things I saw. First I am so impressed by the people who pick up after their dog in my area so when I saw the occasional owner with their dog, I thought I'll just see if they are "real" and whether they do it in the dark when no one (they think) is watching. I was proud to see that they do. Out comes the plastic bag. Wonderful neighbors!

But then I saw an occasional (but rare) nicely dressed man watering the trees. I suppose someone could have a problem at that time of morning, even if they went at home before they left. But I don't see women squatting on the sidewalk. I guess we women manage somehow. It is true about McDonald's but there's a way. You go and stand in line for a few minutes, then act like you just thought of something and head off to the bathroom. I've never been stopped anywhere in south America. A bit devious, I admit.

I usually go into a bar/restaurant, smile and ask politely. Never fails.

Regardless of where we live, where we come from or where we are going, dropping your pants in public and peeing infront of people is not ok. If it must be done find a dark corner and get out of street view. People need to have some respect for the people around them and for themselves.

Just doing a patent for my":pPPPPPPPPPPPPP" "personal,private,perky penis,pants,pissing,polythene,pouch,potential,purpose,park,promenade,pub,playgound"!!! anyone interested?hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back