Puppy Needs a Home

Crema Americana

Registered
My brother-in-law, who can't help himself, has picked up another dog off the street and dropped her off here last night... now we're trying to find a home for her. I figured I'd try here. :)

I don't know much about her story, but she's a tiny puppy - about 6 to 8 weeks I'd say, but I'm not exactly sure. She's very active, eats well, seems to be attentive and is really cute. She's quiet, but spunky. Still not housebroken (she's pretty young) but she shows promise!

We would like to find a stable home for her. I realize expats tend to be somewhat transient, so hopefully someone that is planning to stick around or take her with them when/if they leave.

We haven't taken her to the vet, yet... but if someone is interested, we'd be willing to get her a checkup and up to date on shots/deworming. We deliver! We have a car so we can take her into the city or within the surrounding areas. We'd keep her ourselves but we have 6 dogs on the premises already and my brother-in-law has another 4 himself, so we're trying to find this little one a place while she's still young. ;)

Here she is!

rumba06.jpg

Some other pictures.
http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q610/EclairBA/

Back