Purchasing airplane tickets

lvpravdic

Registered
Hello,
I have found a ton of information about the price policies on Argentine airlines-- i.e. the difference in price for residents vs. non-residents. I just want to clarify one point-- If I have Argentine residence, can I purchase tickets for myself and non-residents at the resident's price?

I have a feeling the answer is probably no, that each passenger needs to have residence. But just thought I'd check on the off chance- would save lots of money!

Thanks,
Leksa

You have to show your ID at check-in, so if you don't show a DNI for each passenger then they will probably realise that you are not a resident.

I bought tickets last month from expedia for both a flight from Mendaoza to BA, and a flight from BA to Puerto Iguazu. Both times I got prices significatly less than were advertised on the airline's websites (LAN and Aerolineas) or on Kayak. I thought I had the Argentine residence price, but at the airport they never asked for a DNI or anything. Just a thought. And I'm sure you probably know this, but I am still suprised at how they will sell you a one way for double the price of a round trip

Back