Quality Bike Store That Won't Rip Me Off?

spm5889

Registered
I'm looking to buy a decent bike, one that will last longer than my previous playera. Anyone know of a good location who's prices aren't jacked up? I'm willing to put down some money for it but want it to be of a high quality and with some gear shifts. I've seen some nice bike stores around palermo but don't even bother looking at those prices tags. Thanks for any adivce!

I did some survey on price and quality before buying a bike. I went to 3 bike shops in San Telmo -where I live- and had a look at Mercado Libre. I went finally for a second time to Bike Shop in the centre, their un-porteño kindness and friendless made me buy there, the price was only 100 peso higher. I bought a city bike for 3.000 pesos. They are on Talcahuano 10.

I also bought 3 bikes in that shop at Talcahuano a couple years ago. The guy is a friend of my brothers. He even made a cheap-custom made bike for my husband.

We then sold those bikes and my husband upgraded his to an SBK 700c Paris something (can't remember well) model for 4000 pesos back in October. We bought that bike in the bike shop on Monroe near Cabildo in Belgrano.

Another bike shop run by serious bikers is the one at Circuito KDT, past the Paseo Alcorta mall. Great bike repair shop as well.

Good luck,

Thanks for the article Skar Fargas, just purchased a great bike for a good price at Nodari yesterday (caballito) and they were very friendly. Looking forward to being able to use them if I need any repairs. I highly suggest this location to those in the process of bike shopping!

Back