Question to US expats

Probably not appropriate or trendy as wine for business situations, but my friends in Gringo land die for Provoleta. I have this cheese shop prepare packages and haul them back to the US. Just a thought.

Good luck

Chimichurri is a great idea - there are all kinds of gourmet chimichurri in Jumbo, sold in small bottles with fancy labels.

An update: Wine is not an option anymore. One of the bosses already bought lots of wine while he was here and we are taking some of that on our own. I feel used. :p
Then I have to think of lighter stuff now... All the stuff mentioned seems cool. I'll see what I can do.

billsfan, everybody is wearing alpargatas in the US this year since that TOMS guy made them some kind of social/fashion statement.

Does anyone know where to buy Hesperidina? My local liquor store doesn't have it and I'd like to bring it to someone as a gift.

I am not American but I always take books of Argentina with nice pictures, and translations in English. Not that they ever read the text, but if not they say "oh, but it is in Spanish":eek:
They are heavy but are usually very welcome as a gift.

katti said:
I am not American but I always take books of Argentina with nice pictures, and translations in English. Not that they ever read the text, but if not they say "oh, but it is in Spanish":eek:
They are heavy but are usually very welcome as a gift.

Where do you buy these books? (I mean, if not in bookstores :) )

Thanks!

Montrose said:
Does anyone know where to buy Hesperidina? My local liquor store doesn't have it and I'd like to bring it to someone as a gift.
I've seen it in Disco before now but the last couple of times I've bought it from one of the Chinos around Beiro/Cuenca in Villa del Parque. I'm sure other Chinos stock it too.

Back