Quick Lunches: Recomendations?

Montauk_Project

Registered
I have a group of clients (7 people) who need to eat lunch (sit down, place order, eat, leave) in less than an hour. Including non-alcoholic drinks, they can spend up to 100 pesos a person (this shouldn´t be a problem, you can eat a good lunch for much less).
They will be around Palermo, Recoleta, and the center. I know some places in San Telmo, but not so much in the other areas. They still don´t know there exact locations.
Recs for places that are NOT pizza and empandas, not fast food, have a variety of food, but is quick?
Last time I took them to Caracol in San Telmo (a cafe, average plate costs around 40 pesos) and the loved it.
In my experience not a lot of places can get a group of seven out within an hour!

This is today? It should make a difference as during holidays service is usually slower.

Tomorrow, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
yes, it could make a difference.
I was thinking about places like Aroma: are they still in business? Couldn´t find a website or phone number for them.
Or other options that are similar.
The best are bondigons (I´m spelling that wrong), small restaurants that serve minutas, salads, meat and potatoes.
We can fall back on pizza but one of the clients is a health nut: will eat meat but doesn´t want carbs, cheese, etc.

Fast, cheap, and not pizza? Montauk, you're asking a lot for Argentina.

Like I tell my boss, in another context of course, you can have any two of those things. :p

If they are going to be in Palermo near Plaza Italia, I recommend La Amistad on Juncal and Oro. They should be open everyday except Sunday. The reason I recommend them is that, in addition to being good, they are used to getting large groups from La Rural in and out quickly.

Thanks!
There are places that can do it, but they are rare.
Lo de Carlitos (they have places around BsAs) is great. It is quick but they also have tons of vegetarian options and healthy choices (you would never know by looking at it).
I will add La Amistad to our list.

Food court at a mall is a good option if you need something quickly. Also, some restaurants in the food courts have decent food and places to sit down. They have a menu that is smaller and can get the food out more quickly. There's a nice mall in Recoleta.

In Palermo, on the corner of Guatemala and Julian Alvarez the 1810 restaurant, fabulous (northwest) food, good prices (cheap) and pretty fast service.
Open for lunch, I think they close at 4.

Farinellis in Recoleta or Palermo , (really cool health oriented unique soups,sandwiches, salads). Or On Ayacucho between GUIDO and V.Lopez in Recoleta, a lux but reasonably priced gourmet Italian restaurant.i think it's called pecorino negro They have lunch specials and nouvea Italian menu . Let them know you're in a hurry. I was in and out within an hour on a Friday or dinner

I like Bar du Marche in Palermo Hollywood. They have salads, sandwiches and daily specials. You can get a fixed lunch for I think 70 pesos.

Back