Racist tweet by Trump re future immigration to the US

Good Evening, hope all's going well in Argentina. I want to help kick-start the thinking here. About Americans doing the jobs the illegal aliens are doing. When I was a teenager, the teenagers where doing that stuff, and that's American teenagers.

About President Trump making his decisions based on racism. He is a businessman, so as any businessman, he wants the best, which generally aint in Hattie's or Africa, though some say for awhile down in South Africa, things were better than most of Africa. I've probably been to those places more than most, and they are Hell-holes.

Or if those places are so good, then get recruiting them to come to your country. About President Trump being a racist, all we hear from the Liberals is that he is a racist, but they never show all he's done for black Americans, and not just now, but in the last millennium. Sorry to be so blunt, but we need to be clear about the whole picture. The best thing would be to help them in their countries. To teach them how to improve things. Then some day, with God's help, they can be a place that aint a "Hell-hole".
Have a good night!

There are 2 debates. The firstt regarding how to decide on visas. Every country has a wide freedon to decide on that without racism. The US closed immigration, if I m not wrong, on 1925.

The second is what to do with foreigners who already live there because they have rights because they are human being.

The third debate is if it is reasonable to deport labor force. Racism is not rational. However, if we are rational, I have serious doubts that Amercian students can replace foreigners because they are normally better educated and they have more hunger for progress.

Massive deportions [like T wants] are against ius cogens (international public law custom). In other words, it is illegal because the ethnic cleansy is a crime against humanity. It is not necesary to kill these people, just with changing the ethnic composition of a society is enough to commit this crime against humanity.

That is the debate.

Last edited:
Back