Rates for Electrician

BankNote

Registered
Hi,

How much would be adequate to pay to an Electrician/handy man ( in CABA )per hour, if you call him for random jobs often ( like 2-3 times a month) and each time he stays for 4-5 hours.

I am a bit confused.

I dont want to under pay but neither i want to be a "stupid Expat" over paying.

Just few things. Will you like to comment on the rate?
No. Not enough information. An odd job can mean anything.

Re : Raking leaves doesn't command the compensation of remodeling a bathroom. I am sure you get the idea.

I'll step aside on this one, it's between you and your service provider.

I paid 7000 pesos to have an electric hot water heater installed, and that was a relatively simple replacement of an existing unit.

Hi,

How much would be adequate to pay to an Electrician/handy man ( in CABA )per hour, if you call him for random jobs often ( like 2-3 times a month) and each time he stays for 4-5 hours.

I am a bit confused.

I dont want to under pay but neither i want to be a "stupid Expat" over paying.
I compare what it would cost me in California. There, Just for the house call it’s about $70 dollars plus the hour of work A good handy man $25 Dollars per hour, usually with a minimum of four hours. In caba, if it’s half those rates, I am happy, especially if they solved my problem.

I recommended my electrician guy last year in a different post. I’ve known him for years. He’s super smart guy and very reasonable. I've never been disappointed.
Here's the original post.

If anybody needs an honest electrician or plumber in the city PM me. I’ve known them both for years. They’re both super smart and very good at what they do. They won’t try to rip you off or scam you. The electrician lives in Chacarita area. The plumber has a storefront in Constitucion. They both have cars so they get around the city. They don’t speak English. They have WhatsApp, so I just take a picture of the job and ask them how much it’s going to cost me. They don’t work by the hour, they work till the job is done.

Tengo uno muy de confianza que no se aprovechará de tu situación, además es muy bueno en A/A y refrigeración. Escríbeme por privado y te doy los datos. No habla inglés pero se las ingenia y es muy decente.

Back