Re: Ahoy Ernie!

auntieapple

Registered
Good point fishface,
I was thinking exactly the same this afternoon. Odd!
I shall mail him on the other site

auntieapple HI. Grazie here...It was Ernie's birthday a few days ago but I did not know how to get a hold of him..after some...bad exchange here on the forum with people's name I would rather not mention....when you have a change to contact him please extend our belated b-day greetings. I think a respectable man like Ernie just got tired of the (fill in the blank) here.
I hope he is happy wherever he is posting now. I miss his wise words and kind advise on this forum.

Hello chaps!I'm not dead, not dating anyone, I'm just doing this course from hell. It's about Voice over IP (VoIP, internet telephony) to provide tech support for "Vonage" customers (www.vonage.com). You really don't want to know. The thing is wonderful when it works, but a nightmare to fix when it doesn't, especially if the customer has a complicated network setting which wasn't working well in the first place.
I have been reading your postings as often as possible, but I really haven't got the time to "muck in", although I'd love to, believe me!!Fishface, Auntieapple, nikad & Grazie, I really appreciate the undeserved attention I get from all of you. We MUST get together when Auntie gets back from Mother England. That is, provided she arrives at Ezeiza with my Barbour Jacket, Mars Bars, Raleigh Metro Gents bicycle, and Barbour hunting gloves. Otherwise, I'll call the whole thing off!! :)))Cheers mates!!!Big hugErnie

"Ernie" said:
Hello chaps!I'm not dead, not dating anyone, I'm just doing this course from hell. It's about Voice over IP (VoIP, internet telephony) to provide tech support for "Vonage" customers (www.vonage.com). You really don't want to know. The thing is wonderful when it works, but a nightmare to fix when it doesn't, especially if the customer has a complicated network setting which wasn't working well in the first place.
I have been reading your postings as often as possible, but I really haven't got the time to "muck in", although I'd love to, believe me!!Fishface, Auntieapple, nikad & Grazie, I really appreciate the undeserved attention I get from all of you. We MUST get together when Auntie gets back from Mother England. That is, provided she arrives at Ezeiza with my Barbour Jacket, Mars Bars, Raleigh Metro Gents bicycle, and Barbour hunting gloves. Otherwise, I'll call the whole thing off!! :)))Cheers mates!!!Big hugErnie

Go for it Ernie!!!! and happy bday!!!! ( pufff pufff )

hooray and well done Fishface for digging Ernie out.
I think well have to ALL take you for pizza Ernie when we get back, can you cope with the four of us?
p.s Goodness Ernie the list is getting bigger.

"auntieapple" said:
hooray and well done Fishface for digging Ernie out.
I think well have to ALL take you for pizza Ernie when we get back, can you cope with the four of us?
p.s Goodness Ernie the list is getting bigger.
Pizza sounds great! We should do that at backpacker's heaven, "UGI's", pufff pufff....As for the list, it was worth a shot, wasn't it??? ROFLCheersErniePS: Silly videos. Someone (I honestly don't know who it was) uploaded this video of me singing "Satisfaction", and I'd like to present my side of it. I was only 18, this was 25 years ago, and we weren't that good at transposing music at the time, and that's why the song was sung in the wrong octave.:)). Location: St. Michael's & All Angels Anglican Church, Sarmiento 328, Martínez. I think I'm going to file a lawsuit against the chap who uploaded this. Or is it really my fault? No wonder I could get no satisfaction, neither could the audience!... (there's an intro before "satisfaction")
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg7nOKCDcbk Auntie, I know you will love this one.... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=El2xFPDrNIIHere's Rowan Atkinson... "Spider-Plant Man", Part 1 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_07mqQ9RaTkRowan Atkinson... "Spider-Plant Man", Part 2http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtZC5iszy8 I hope you enjoy them!CheersErnie

Is that a sock in Ernie's trousers? Fess up.

"Patt" said:
Is that a sock in Ernie's trousers? Fess up.
Hello Patt,It's not size that's important :)) Honestly, no sock there. I was young and naive. I should have worn a less revealing pair of trousers!. Sorry about that.CheersErnie

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TomAtAlki Expat Life 4