Re: BAHHH Hash number 529 - Xmas Hash Dec 19th

Liam3494 said:
Just so you don't feel too intimidated by the 8 to 10 K distance, there will actually be two routes. For those that want to run, the full run will be around 10Km, while for those that prefer a more leisurely time, the shorter distance will be around 5 Km.

After the run, or walk, there will be a barbecue and the chance to relax. The run is from a private house, so perfectly safe to leave belongings when out on the trail, and yes, there will be water available at the "Beer Stops" along the way.

And finally, there is a swimming pool available at the house, so after the exertions, you can have a dip too, but make sure you bring a towel as well as a costume!
5km it is then,see you there folks.it,s gonna be fun:):):)

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to make it. I'm bummed. I had mentally semi-prepared to participate.

I'll definitely hit the next one. (Probably NOT in a Napoleon outfit.)

Have fun.

well,in a nutshell,for those of you who said you,d come, and didn,t,you missed an awesome event.We met new guys and gals from all over the world,whom we,ll meet again soon,and we had a real good time.The beer flowed,the jokes...sorry Liam,flowed,we ate a gorgeous BBQ and we sang and got merry.Thanx to our host Julian and family for a wonderful spread.hasta la proxima,,,,,,,,,

I forgot to mention.There were 61 of us there yesterday,thanx to you all it was a memorable afternoon,Merry Xmas and very Hashy new year to you all.....down down

HowardinBA said:
I forgot to mention.There were 61 of us there yesterday,thanx to you all it was a memorable afternoon,Merry Xmas and very Hashy new year to you all.....down down
I'm doubly bummed! (And NOT in the English sense of the word. ;) )

Oh well, Happy Holidays to all.

-Nappy B and the Hapsburg Jewels

It certainly was a very pleasant way to spend a Sunday in San Isidro - With friends, old and new, beer, great food, and superb jokes - Oh wellm it was nearly a full scorecard, sorry about the jokes, I'll try and make them worse for next time :)

Happy Holidays to one and all - Next hash will be on January 2nd, keep your eyes put for the post.

........maybe it was the heat, but I'm sure I only found ONE beer stop...the second one would have been most welcome!! Great asado though!!! Many thanks to the hares.

Condor said:
........maybe it was the heat, but I'm sure I only found ONE beer stop...the second one would have been most welcome!! Great asado though!!! Many thanks to the hares.

Well, we did have a Whiskey Stop - before we started :) ....

Liam3494 said:
Well, we did have a Whiskey Stop - before we started :) ....
did we:eek: oh yes we did.it,s all coming back now.just what you wanted to warm you up in 36 degrees;)

Back